December 24th- on the road.

Jack drives to his little sisters school, Q.C.H.S (Quebec city high school) to pick her up. when we get her we begin are drive. i've never seen jake like this. he dosn't take hus eyes of the road. i can tell the car going faster and faster by hte second. "jack slow down alittle" i say but he speeds up more. i look and see he's going 140. "jack slow the hell down." i say but he speeds up to 150. "jack!" i yell and he stop the car. "what!" he screams "elsa your parents are dead and you dont have to hurry your ass up to get to them, but i do. so shut the hell up!" he screams. i tell tears lining my eyes "no elsa I..." . "just fucking drive jack." i say and turn to the window.

we drive for about an hour. then i got tried of jack trying talk to me so i put in my earphones and listen to music, i listin to a 5 seconds of summer cover of, american idiot, by greenday first. then a song came on i haven't herd in years. one of the songs my mother made. she calld it let it go. when she was living she put it on my phone so i could listen to it when ever i wanted to.

i feel a cold tear strem down my face. i quickly wipe it so no one sees. but i look into the front mirror to see jack staring. when are eyes meet he smiles but i turn away. sigh. i love jack but what he said really hurt me, and he said he would never hurt me. sigh