Chapter 3 ~ Blossoming Morning ~ pt 2

Audrey's P O V

Daisies. Gerbera daisies symbolize cheerfulness. They were often paired with ferns, which symbolize sincerity. English daisy symbolizes innocence. They were often paired with primroses, which is a symbol for childhood and/or moss, which symbolized mother love.

I had daisies everywhere in my memories of the smiling childhood I had. I even thought that I had already seen the consequences from Hell. Losing both my parents.., but, it seems as if  the loss of my parents weren't the only consequence.

I had woken up from the burning feeling from the bright sunlight. I lift myself up and look around as my eyesight was blurry. 

Thankfully, I was able to see clearly after a few seconds. I hum a lullaby my mother used to sing to me. I walk to the kitchen. The house is one room. My bedroom is in front of the kitchen. The kitchen was next to two red coaches, and a birch wooden table was in the middle of the two coaches. I had a fireplace next to the coaches. 

I opened the fridge and take out some eggs, and sausages. I cut up the sausages as I also cracked the eggs into a pan. I putted the sausages with the scrambling eggs. I smell the dish, and it tastes like heaven. ( In my opinion ) I serve my breakfast in a floral plate and sit down on one of my red coaches and began eating. I look around me, and think only one thing; change. Everything looks different without mother and father.

I moved houses after I wasn't able to keep the old house. My childhood was left there. And, in time to time, I would go over to the abandoned house and explore my old childhood memories. It made me feel more gloomy that my late parents weren't there with me to cherish all the memories. 

I look back at my plate and realized that I had finished my breakfast completely.. I stand up and place my empty plate in the sink and leave the house; locking it before I go.

I lift up my red hoodie and start walking towards the direction of my parents grave. As I stop at a sign, I see as a man in a black car, was starring at me. I blushed pink, but only to giggle when he realized it and looked away embarrassed. He's cute~, I think.

As the lights turn green, I walk ahead and the man drove past me. I was smiling all the way to the grave yard, and only smiled more as I saw the two grave stones with my parents names on them. I ran to it, but only to loose my self and cry while standing in a halt as a man with a green jacket and a blue hat, had kicked the daisies. 

I was terrified, shocked, and frustrated. HATE had consumed my body.  I yelled at the man, " what did they do, to deserve THAT?!"

He stood ashamed. I can see from his eyes. He responds with, " Sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you.." 

"Oh, so you "accidentally" kicked my daisies away, like they were garbage?!?" ,I yelled again.

" No.. it's just.." He started, " 'NO' WHAT?!" I kept my voice up and my eyes frowning at the man with such spite. GOSH HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CARELESS?!, I think. 

" My mother died in front of the same tree.. I just felt disappointed.. sorry.." He explained.

"what?" I say. I had just forgotten why I was mad at him.