seven

Haru's POV

My eyes sparkles staring at the decorations put up just for my favourite season of the year.

CHRISTMAS.

Where santa and his little helpers, the elves deliver gifts to little people living in a planet called earth. As for me. santa would often send me a gift called,

Incoming: new pimples.

Sigh.

I wish he gave me better gifts.

" You can ask your friend, Yoonbin over! " I stared at Hyejoo while she shot me a smirk, a smirk that says more than just heh.

Hyunsuk came to the living room with his fancy, christmas pyjamas pants with little rudolph all over it.

I'm definitely not judging.

I looked over at the clock. I'm heading out with some of my friends today, we're planning to get some food and maybe make some cookies.

I left the house in a happy mood.

Whenever it's Christmas season, my mood changed drastically. I would suddenly become the happiest person that screams friendship is magic in the middle of the cafe.

" Haru! " I felt a pat on my shoulder and I turned around to face my best friend of the entire world, after Jion. He is none other than Jyunhao.

We did our little friendship handshake to prove that we're the best best friend ever and no one can compete with us.

I saw Yoonbin walking from behind, with his usual moody and grumpy face. You know that grumpy old grandma from some cartoon with a pink dog? That's probably Yoonbin when he grows old.

I walked over to him and poked his cheek. He looked over at me with a blank expression, " Why you so lonely bruh? " He yanked my hand away.

" He's still pretty caught up with the whole Hyeri getting a boy thing. " Jyunhao said and I felt a gush of guilt just rushed through me.

An idea came to my mind as I skipped my way to Yoonbin, " Do you want some fancy Christmas pants? It's pretty cool. " He shook his head.

" What about some- "

" Hi guys! Didn't think I'd see you guys here! " My smile dropped as I turned around to face the familiar voice and a god damn cauliflower.

I gulped, feeling slightly worried about Yoonbin's reaction. It's worse when seeing it for yourself once again.

I put on a fake smile, " Right. We were just- "

" Join us! we're having lunch here, maybe we can treat you guys to some food! " I glared at the rotten cauliflower as Hyeri is talking.

The reason why I despise him so much is because of his actions and basically, in another word, his existence just pissed me off.

He is a playboy who simply doesn't care much about the wellbeing of his girlfriend.

Let me give you a backstory about them.

Hyeri and Yongho went way back but they broke up several times because of his harsh words, actions and his uncaring attitude, but mind you, he is caring to other girls.

Anyways, back to reality.

" I'll get some drinks. " I walked over to the counter and strangely, he followed after me too. He stood beside me as he flipped through the menu.

Suddenly, he placed his hand on mine which was pretty gross, by the way. I looked at him with a face of disgust, " You grew prettier, haven't you? "

I removed my hand from his.

That jerk doesn't seem to give up as he moved nearer to me, I could literally feel his body heat.

Suddenly, I felt an arm around my shoulders. I looked at the owner of the arm.

Yoonbin's eyes were fiery, " That's my girlfriend. "

My eyes widened, he pulled me closer. I was just at a loss of words, I just stood there feeling slightly dumbfounded.

He moved me to the other side while he stood beside the jerk. " Keep your hands to yourself. " Yoonbin warned Yongho.

Yongho decides to head back to his seat so there's only Yoonbin and I at the counter. After what happened, the atmosphere became really awkward.

I held my breath, " What do you want to order? " He looked down at me since he's taller than me.

" I don't know. " he simply replied.

Well, things became even more awkward. I didn't know how I should continue conversing with him when his replies are so vague.

I cleared my throat, " Well, I- " He pulled me nearer to him and face meets his chest. I could smell the mild soap scent from his sweater.

I gulped as I pulled away. We got our orders and we brought it back to our table.

" Why is your face so red? " Jion asked. Just her asking me that question made me flinched, causing me to tense up even more.

Yoonbin sat down cooly as he looked over at me while i'm still standing while staring at the plate of pastries. " Aren't you gonna sit? " I avoided eye contact with him as I sat down opposite him.

The whole time, my heart was beating repeatedly.

I turned to face Jion, " Aren't you a biology student? My heart is beating repeatedly. " I looked at her, feeling slightly worried.

" According to Google, it is a condition known as Atrial Flutter. In which, it is the abnormality of heart's rhythm. " Jyunhao said with a grin.

I'm probably about to die and yet he could say that disease with a smile.

Jion smacked him on the arm, " Stop scaring her! Google isn't always right. " Jyunhao massaged the area that he got beaten with a pout.

" I was just trying to help. " He sighed.

Yoonbin looked over at me, " Are you sick? " When he asked, I flinched and my heart rate increased even more.

Suddenly, he stood up and placed his hand over my forehead. " You're pretty warm. " He furrowed his eyebrows and suddenly, my forehead became an art piece that everyone wants to touch.

I gulped as I smiled slightly, " I'm fine! "

" You're not. " Yoonbin said, sipping on his drink.

A smirk appeared on Jion's face as she puts her mouth just at my ear and blabbered some weird reasons as to why i'm having such symptoms.

She failed at being a Biology student.

" I think you have a crush on Yoonbin. "

6th Dec 2018
Please vote for Yoonbin on his latest V Live video by sending hearts!! the number of hearts determine their ranks!!

please view my Junkyu story!! it's a story about two exes meeting again, but this time, Junkyu is ready to win her back with his everything :)

meh i didn't know what to write for this chapter so i'm sorry if it isn't good!! :"