nineteen

Jihoon's POV

" Let me go! " Hyeri screamed as she tried yanking my hand away but I held onto it as tight as I can.

My sister has gone crazy, she's literally insane. After what Yongho did, she practically just turned into a maniac.

I want my sister back.

She glared at me, " Park Jihoon, just because you're leaving doesn't mean I should leave too! I need to get Ha Yoonbin back! "

" Noona! You don't even like him! " I screamed and it was at that moment when I felt a stinging feeling on my left cheek.

Hyeri scoffed, " You don't understand me. " She rolled her eyes and I held her hands by force.

" After that jerk decides to hurt you once again, you became a whole new different person. I don't even know who are you anymore. I want my sister back, I want the old Hyeri back! Is it that hard? " I held in my tears.

Tears started flowing down her cheeks, " T-That Hyeri is gone! It's all gone, she's all gone. " She sobbed.

I pulled her into my embrace, " Noona, she's not gone. She's inside of you, deep inside. You will be able to bring her back. I will be with you. " She cried even harder.

Yongho cheated on her with her best friend, the person who she trusted the most.

After that, she locked herself up in the room for days and is not willing to come out. She only wants Yoonbin because he loves her, or loved.

She wants someone to love her, she wants to be loved because that's something Yongho can't give to her and it's something she didn't experience with him.

" Noona, let's go. " I dragged her into the departure hall. I'm going to bring her back here after she's alright so that she wouldn't spoil someone else's relationship.

See you again, Korea.

Haru's POV

I woke up with my head hurting like crap. The sun was shining into my room which made it hurt even more. " H-Hyunsuk! " I screamed.

" My head hurts. " I said when he came in. He was already fully dressed and was ready to leave the house.

He scratched his head, " I'll find someone to take care of you but let me get you some medication. " I nodded with a smile.

After a few minutes, he came back with a cup of water and some pills for me to take. " It must be because you're always sleeping late. " I shrugged.

I popped the pills into my mouth and I swallowed it with some water. He ruffled my hair, " Take care of yourself and stop binge watching dramas. "

I smacked his hand away, " I get it, mom. " He rolled his eyes before forcing me to lie back down.

" Do you remember when we were young, mom and dad didn't have time to take care of us so you're always the one that took care of me? " He nodded.

He smiled slightly, " I didn't want to say it but I feel like I should say it before the year ends. "

" I really cherish you and you're the best brother anyone could have. All those time, you really took care of me. Even though you're such a brat but without you, life would suck even more. " He ruffled my hair.

" I can't deal with you being such a cringy peach but I really appreciate you too, little sister. " I sat back up and gave him a smack on the hand.

He winced in pain, " That's how I express love. "

The doorbell rang, " Oh, your babysitter is here. " He smiled before walking downstairs to open the door.

After a few minutes passed, the door opened and I saw Yoonbin walking in. I quickly took my blanket to cover my face.

I can't let him see this sight of me.

I look too ugly.

" I've seen you cry and it's ugly enough. Don't worry and just let me see the sick you. " He pulled my blanket away and I used my soft toy to cover my face.

I hope he doesn't see this side of me.

Yoonbin's POV

I smiled slightly seeing how adorable she is right now. I sat on the bed as I snatched the soft toy away to see her bare face.

" Ha Yoonbin! " She started screaming and kicking me. I stood up, glaring at her.

She covered her face with the blanket again and I chuckled. Out of so many girls, I got to like someone who's so violent but yet she's so adorable.

" Just believe me, I definitely didn't like you because of your looks so don't worry, I won't judge. " She threw a pillow at me before slowly lowering her blanket.

I burst into laughter, " You said you wouldn't judge me! " She whined and I sat down beside her, patting her head lightly.

" I'm just laughing at how cute you look. " Her face started heating up.

I pulled her into my embrace, " I really like you, no matter how you look. no matter how beautiful someone looks, I will only have my eyes on you. "

She hugged me tighter and I caress her hair, " I will be here to take good care of you so that you'll get better, okay? " She nodded with a smile.

I laid her down before turning around, wanting to make some food for her.

I felt her tugging my sleeve, " Can you not leave yet?" I turned around, kneeled down beside her with a smile.

" I'm just going down to make you some food. " She pouted.

" I don't need food, I just need you to stay here with me. " I chuckled as she looks at me with her puppy eyes.

I ruffled her hair, " Your medication needs you to consume some food. " She pouted before nodding her head sadly.

Haru might not be the prettiest, most talented or the most gentle girl I know but she's the only one who has a place in my heart.

I learned to make some food because I heard that girls likes it when guys cook for them. I want Haru to fall deeper for me too.

Wink.

I made porridge for her with some ingredient X and also. my love for her.

" Who are you? "

1st Jan 2019

Who do y'all think is the one asking who are you?