ten

Yoonbin's POV

I walked to the vending machine to get some drink when I saw a familiar silhouette standing by the machine, looking really lost.

I walked over to her, " Do you need help? "

She turned to look at me and she started to walk away but I held onto her wrist.

I let out a deep sigh, " Why are you avoiding me again? I need to talk to you. " She stopped fidgeting, took a deep breath.

" I've embarrassed myself in front of you. I don't think we can ever be friends again. " She said, I could sense that she was crying.

I forced her to look at me. I saw her puffy, red eyes that were probably swollen because she cried a lot. I sighed, " You didn't embarrass yourself. I think you're really brave and I can forget about it if you want me to. "

She shook her head. " I don't want you to forget that. I took so much courage to confess. " She looked down at her feet.

Haru yanked my hand away.

She looked at me one last time before walking off to the opposite direction. Her figure gradually disappear as she went further and further away.

" Yoonbin! " I heard a familiar voice and I turned around to face Hyeri with a smile. She came over and cling onto my arm like a koala.

My heart was racing and my face was flushing.

Everyone action of Hyeri made me have lots of emotions. " N-Noona. " I said, stuttering a little as I called out to her.

She looked up at me with a smile as she pinched my cheeks. " How can you be so cute? " My cheeks flushed even more as I gulped.

She didn't know that she's the cute one.

She looks down at her shoes before looking up at me again. " Yoonbin, there's actually something that I want you to know. "

Her face started flushing as she looked up at me with a smile. " I like you. " My eyes widened and I couldn't believe what she just said.

The tip of my ears are starting to heat up too and I felt like my heart is about to leap out of my chest so please, doctor help me.

Before I could even react, I felt something soft on my lips. My eyes were wide opened as I saw the close up view of Hyeri.

Gradually, my eyes started softening and I closed my eyes. I placed my hands on her waist and just live in the moment, I guess.

Haru's POV

" Shush. I didn't buy a drink. I think Yoonbin should be gone by now. " I walked over to the direction of the vending machine.

" I can't believe they kissed. "

" Yeah. That cold dude kissed? "

" I can't believe it too. He kissed a Noona. "

Thoughts flushed into my head. I'm pretty sure it's Yoonbin and Hyeri. Even though it hurts me but somehow, my feet still took me towards them.

I hid behind a wall as I tilted my head to look at them. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I held them in but I failed.

I felt as if no matter what I did, Yoonbin will never feel the same way.

Suddenly, my head started hurting and I felt really dizzy. All that happened before my vision blacked out.

Jyunhao's POV

" Haru! " I heard someone screamed and I ran towards that direction. I saw Haru lying on the ground, lifeless with Yoonbin and Hyeri at the side.

Anger grew in me as I pushed Yoonbin away.

" Stay away from Haru. " I warned him before carrying Haru bridal style to the nurse office. It's the nearest medical place that I could go.

After the nurse checked her and everything, she told me with a worried look. " Haru hasn't been eating or sleeping well. Seems like she cried a lot. Because of her irregular meals and sleeping patterns, it caused her to be weaker. "

I smiled as I bowed to the nurse as a sign of gratitude. She left the room and I walked over to Haru, who looks so pure.

" Why do you have to like a jerk? I'm always there for you but why didn't you notice me? I could make you happier but why not me? " I asked, clenching my fist.

Just then, I heard the sound of the door sliding open. I looked up and saw Yoonbin and Hyeri walking into the room.

I rolled my eyes, " You're not welcome here. " Yoonbin pushed past me as he walked over to Haru who was sleeping still.

" What did the nurse said? " He asked, not lifting his eyes away from Haru.

" None of your business. " I said coldly.

" Just tell me! " He screamed.

I was caught on by surprised. It was the first time seeing Yoonbin bursting into anger. " Because is her irregular sleeping pattern and eating pattern and also she cried over a jerk. So it weakened her. "

" I-I got to go now. " Hyeri said.

I smirked, " Don't even come back. " She walked out of the room and I gladly closed the door behind her.

" Can you leave? I can't stand the sight of you. " I said as I took a seat beside Haru's bed. Yoonbin didn't budge, neither did he show any reaction.

Suddenly, Haru started moving in her sleep and gradually opened her eyes. I pushed Yoonbin away from her vision.

" Y-Yoonbin. " My smile faded.

Of course.

Why would she look for the second lead when the main character is there, always in her heart?

Yoonbin moved over and her eyes gradually opened. A weak smile plastered on her face as her hand reached out to touch Yoonbin's face.

" Why do you have to kiss her? why do you have to hurt me so much? what did I do wrong? " Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

I just wanted to protect her from Yoonbin so I pushed him away, out of her sight.

Can't you just like me, Haru?

Haru's POV

I sat up with that little energy left in me.

" I-I need to go. " I stood up but I stumbled a little. I opened the door and walked out of there, looking a little awkward as I walk.

I just wanted to escape from Yoonbin.

That person caused hurt to me and I can't bear to see him again.

I walked out of the school compound and wanted to cross the road to get some ice cream because that's what I usually do when i'm sad.

" Haru! " I heard both Jyunhao and Yoonbin screamed. I turned to look at the right side when I saw a bright flashing light coming towards me at fast speed.

I blacked out.

13th Dec 2018

yeah this is a pretty dramatic chapter but okay HAHHAHA