eleven

Yoonbin's POV

I ran over at full speed, covering my body over Haru so that if there's anyone that would be full of injuries, that would be me.

I heard the screeching of the car and I looked up to see the car being inches away from us.

I looked over at Haru who seem to have fainted. I carried her to the side path, " Am I the only one, but why does she always faint? It has been less than two hours and she have already fainted twice. "

" Is fainting that easy? I want to try. " I smacked Jyunhao on the head so that he'll stop blabbering nonsense and zip up his mouth.

Jyunhao sat beside me as we placed Haru on the floor and we sat on the bench. " Do you like Haru? " I shook my head, feeling a little bad that I can't return her feelings.

Jyunhao let out a sigh, " I guess you don't know your true feelings yet. " I looked over at him, who was smiling at me with a slight smile.

" No one would sacrifice his life for someone who he doesn't feel something for. Moreover, at that moment in time, it means something. " I gulped.

There's no way I will like Haru.

" The driver is still there. I wonder why. " Jyunhao said as he pointed at the car that almost hit the both of us.

I looked up at the driver and realised it's Hyeri.

I frowned a little as I walked over to the car. I knocked on the surface of the window and she flinched. She wind down the window as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

She drove the car to the side and came out to sit on the bench with us.

" I don't like her. Why does she always cry? " Jyunhao whispered into my ear and I glared at him but he doesn't seem affected.

She hugged me, " I'm sorry, I just needed comfort. " she said and I patted her back.

" Urgh. Finding excuses again. " Jyunhao said while pretending to yawn. I looked over at him with a glare but he just avoiding my eye contact.

" I'm so sorry. " Hyeri said, huffing me even tighter.

Jyunhao rolled his eyes as he sat in the middle of Hyeri and I. I stared at him in shocked, while he just looked the other direction, where he suddenly look disgusted.

" I wish Haru is going to wake up sooner. " he said as he looked down at Haru who was laying on the cold, concrete floor. Don't worry, we placed leaves at the bottom.

Jyunhao sat on the floor beside her body. " I'm going to just be here because Haru needs body warmth. " He gave her a hug and I smacked him.

" Leave her alone. " I said but Jyunhao stuck out his tongue at me. My eyes widened as I smacked his head and he winced in pain, and started cursing in Chinese.

How does one change so quickly?

One moment he's pissed at me for hurting Haru then another moment, he's encouraging me to admit my feelings for Haru.

Not that I have any.

Hyeri hugged my waist again, " I'm so scared. I don't know what to do. " I patted her head slightly and I saw Jyunhao sneering at her.

" Maybe the one and only thing you should do is to get into your car and drive away. Never come back will be the best route for you. " He smiled and I smacked his head.

He rolled his eyes as he went back to staring at Haru once again.

" Haru wouldn't blame you. I'm sure. " I shot her a reassuring smile and then, there's Jyunhao there, having something to say again.

He glared at her, " Haru wouldn't but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't either. I would be the biggest anti you. " He smirked.

Hyeri cried even harder as she hugged me even tighter as well. Jyunhao groaned, he stood up and separated her arms from my waist.

" For heaven sake! You're older than us so please act like your age! I know kids that are five and they act like fifty, but I've never met anyone who is twenty and act like an unborn fetus! Even a fetus is more mature than you! " He raged.

I patted Hyeri and she placed her head on my shoulder, causing Jyunhao to burst into flame once again.

He was about to continue when I shushed him up.

" Don't regret not taking the chance and continue falling for this snake's trap. " He said as he kneeled down beside Haru.

I rolled my eyes, " You are the best, Yoonbin. " I smiled slightly but there's just something in me that isn't as happy.

" About the kiss just now, I- "

Jyunhao's face turned red as he stood up, shooting his death glares. " So you guys kissed. You guys kissed on the lips? "

Hyeri nodded and he smirked.

" You snake! Why are you taking advantage of our pure and innocent Yoonbin? " I frowned in confusion as I looked at him.

He let out a sigh, flipping his hair. " Whatever. I need to disinfect my mouth and eyes after this. " He said before turning to me.

" And you. Mr Ha Yoonbin. I'm utterly disappointed in you and the choices that you've made. Haru trusted you over and over again but you broke her over and over again. " He stared at me.

" I'm going to protect Haru at all cause. " He said before carrying her bridal style, glaring at both of us once before walking away.

I stood up, " Hey! " I screamed but Hyeri back hugged me, placing her chin on my shoulder.

" It's just me and you now. It's really odd how you're friends with someone like him when you're really different. " She forced me to face him.

" He's my friend. Someone who I see as a family. " I said and she apologised, before hugging me.

She smiled, tiptoeing to kiss me but I dodged away. It just didn't feel like i'm doing something right. I felt like it was wrong.

I pushed her away, " I need to find them. " With that, I took off by running towards the direction in which Jyunhao ran.

When I got there, I saw Jyunhao mumbling to Haru who isn't awake still. I went nearer to them and hid behind a tree.

" Haru, I know Yoonbin is my friend and I do really cherish our friendship but I can't help but to feel bad for you, having to get hurt again and again. " He said.

He leaned into her face and anger rose in me.

I walked over to him and threw him a punch.

" I do like Haru! and i'm not going to let you snatch her away from me! "

14th Dec 2018

i'm heading to japan today!! is there any nice places to go or good places to eat when at Osaka and Kyoto? please shareeee!!