fifteen

Haru's POV

I opened my eyes, jumped out of bed and stared at the glass window. My eyes glistened at the sight of the falling snowflakes.

" It's Christmas! " I screamed, running to Hyunduk's room and dragging him out of bed.

Christmas is the time where you're supposed to be out of bed, play in the snow and just relax and spend time with your family.

Hyunsuk glared at me, " I want to sleep. I slept really late yesterday. " I shot him a fake smile before pushing him into the bathroom.

A smile spread across my face as I went down to the dining area for breakfast. My family have a tradition, we would always eat french toast for Christmas.

Why French toast?

French toast is the combination of things we like as a family. Bread, eggs, butter and maple syrup. Let's be real here, when these comes together it can't go wrong.

" Your dad and I wouldn't be in Seoul today because we have to visit your grandparents. " I pouted but my grandparents are important in my life so I don't want them to spend a lonely Christmas.

I nodded, " I have plans with Jion and the rest anyways! " I smiled brightly even though, I don't have any.

I texted in our group chat that we have.

Me: Hihi! is any of you free to spend Christmas with me? (●'ω●)

Jioff: sorry! i'm in Jeju with my family now!

Jyunhow: I am in Taipei! Look at my beautiful scenery!

Me: I can't see when you don't send it.

Jyunhow: well, it's a mirror so just imagine my face.

Yoonbean: I'm free.

My face flushed as I saw Yoonbin being all free on Christmas with no plans. He seem to be pretty okay with going out with me.

On a date.

Who am I kidding?

I messaged him and we agreed to meet at the amusement park since the both of us want something thrilling.

I changed into a pink sweater with some leggings that I got before wearing a beanie and I left the house. Honestly, I'm really excited.

" Haru! " Someone screamed and I turned around to face Jihoon who was smiling at me with a grin.

He looked at me up and down, " Going to amusement park? " I shook my head. I feel like he's going to join us when he knows and I don't want that.

" Well, i'm going there so bye. " He smiled before leaving. I stood there, shook.

What's the chances of going to the same place as one of your classmate? The possibility is so low yet Park Jihoon is heading there.

Curse my life.

Yoonbin's POV

I walked back and forth at the ski resort waiting for Haru to come. I actually had plans with some random book club people that my mom signed me up for.

I look at my watch constantly to check the time.

Somehow, i'm just really nervous about this meeting today and I don't know why.

" Yoonb- " I turned around and caught Haru before she actually fell onto the ground and get a bruised lips as a gift from santa.

She looked up at me with her usual flushed face. She stood up straight, " T-Thank you and merry Christmas! " She exclaimed.

I chuckled, pinching her cheeks. " You're so adorable. " She looks at me with her eyes wide open and I instantly regret.

" I meant, alienable. It means alien-like. " She smiled slightly but I know that she isn't convinced.

We got into the amusement park and we just stared at the huge and tall roller coaster right before our eyes.

The sharp screams of the people actually made us more tempted to sit the ride. We ran into the queue and finally it's our turn.

Haru got in before me and the ride started slowly but it gradually got faster especially when it's really close to the peak when it,

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! "

I let out a sharp and long shriek as I grabbed onto Haru's arm as if i'm holding onto my dear life which I actually am.

When the ride came to a final stop, my face was as pale as a piece of white paper while Haru's face was as red as the baboon's butt.

Wow the contrast.

" Let's go to somewhere less thrilling. " I nodded as the both of us walked to the ferris wheel where it seem pretty chill.

It's just the right ride that I need as of now.

The both of us got into a cabin and we sat opposite each other. Since it's really quite and confined in the at little capsule, It's pretty awkward.

Haru looks up at me, " I'm really sorry you got to spend Christmas with me. " I shook my head as I look at her with a bright smile.

I felt really happy being able to spend Christmas with her, it felt like i'm special somehow.

" What's your Christmas wish? " She asked and I thought for a little while.

" I want to be a rapper. " Her eyes widened for a second before she nodded with a smile, a smile that could brighten up anyone's day.

I looked at her, " What about your's? " She looked up at me with a grin.

" I want to be able to see someone under the mistletoe! " She giggled as she looked around, out of the window of the little cabin.

I looked around the little cabin and noticed a little mistletoe just above the both of us. I gulped, is this what it seems like?

She looked over at me with a bright smile before her eyes wandered over to the mistletoe above us. Her face started flushing even harder.

" Haru, I'm sorry. " I said and she looked at me with a face full of confusion. I guess the only answer she need is my action.

I cupped her face before leaning in and closing the gap between us. At that time, I realized that I like her more than I thought I did.

My stomach felt like a whole dragon just went around it multiple times. It's a really weird feeling with tingling sensation but it's just indescribable.

" Haru, what are you doing with him? "

25th Dec 2018

Merry Christmas everyone!! 💚❤️🎄