TACO BELL

november 20th, 2017.

+++

josh groaned, the sound alarming his and his boyfriend's black cat, spooky. she meowed and jumped up onto the couch, then sat on josh's chest. he smiled a bit and pet her, but it fell when he remembered why he was upset in the first place. he whined and buried his face in spooky's soft fur, the cat meowing.

"spooks, should i go to tyler's work? i miss him." he frowned. she meowed again. "you're right, he's probably too busy. maybe i can just go there and order something. it is taco bell after all." he sighed. he decided on doing that.

he got up and put his shoes on, reluctantly walking out into the cold cold and rainy weather. he drove to the taco bell tyler worked at, going into the drive-thru. he smiled and thought of something to say. he knew tyler was at drive thru today.

"welcome to taco bell, what can i get for you?" tyler's bored voice rang out from the speaker. "to be in the arms of my wonderful boyfriend, please." josh giggled. "j-josh? is that you?" tyler asked. josh could practically see his smile.

"yup! the one and only. i miss you so much." he whined. "i miss you too, but you really need to order something or my boss will yell at me." tyler chuckled. "okay, fine. i'll take a cheesy gordita and baja blast."