impatient

september 13th, 2016

top josh/bottom tyler. EXTREMELY cringy read at ur own risk im dead serious

+++

they were finally on their way home after a long day of meeting josh's parents. what was a long day turned to be 5 hours, but you know. josh and tyler couldn't tell the difference.

"tyler, be quiet and wait until we get home." josh said, clearly annoyed. "j, i don't want to wait that long. i've been waiting for forever now, and home is one hour away." tyler whined, rubbing his hand on josh's thigh. "tyler. be patient for me for just another hour." he warned. "but jooosh! please please please." he begged, kissing his boyfriend's neck.

"begging like this won't - ah - get you anywhere, tyler. you really want me to fuck the silence into you?" josh growled. "oh god, yes i do." tyler moaned out, biting josh's neck, leaving a mark. "yeah? you'd want me to stop this car, throw you in the back seat, and fuck you until you're screaming my name?" tyler just nodded and moaned, sucking another love bite into his neck. "too bad you can't always get what you want." he laughed.

tyler instantly pulled away at that, and looked at him with an 'are you fucking kidding me?' face. "aw, don't pout, princess. you did this to yourself." josh pat his thigh. "josh. you left me hard as fuck and you aren't even doing anything about it. i am so fucking done with you." tyler rolled his eyes.

josh suddenly stopped the car onto the side of the road, and actually threw tyler into the backseat. josh opened and closed his door, only to open the door in the back. "you always get what you want, don't you, baby boy?" he said, kissing his boy hard and needy. 'always getting the fucking best of me, no matter what' and 'god, i fucking love you's spilling out in between neck kisses.

tyler tangled his fingers in josh's hair and kissed anywhere he could find, moaning everytime josh bit by a sensitive part. "mm- josh, pants, pants off-" he groaned into his ear, tugging on the belt of josh's pants. josh quickly took off the belt along with his pants and boxers, as far as he could. tyler immediately followed after and put a hand around his hard dick and spreading precum around, using it as lube. "god, daddy, been waiting for you. couldn't wait any longer." tyler said, panting. josh slapped his hand aside, telling tyler he can't touch himself as punishment. tyler swears he could've cried from being so god damn hard, and how hot josh was being.

"get on your hands and knees, baby." josh demanded, tyler complying and whining loudly. josh put two fingers in tyler's mouth, and told him to suck, which tyler quickly did, making obscene sucking noises. josh decided it was enough, and wasted no time slowly putting one finger in. tyler instantly moaned out and clutched his hands onto anything he could find. "you okay, ty?" josh gently asked. "fuck, y-yeah i am, move please, oh god, daddy-" he was cut off by josh moving his finger slowly, and much slower with adding another.

josh started kissing up his back, whispering sweet things into his golden skin. "p-please, i'm ready just do please something already." tyler moaned. "you think you deserve it? huh? you've already been such a bad boy, so impatient and needy, yeah?" josh said, smirk growing on his face. "n-no i've been a bad boy, but daddy pleaseplease, i won't ever do it ever again i swear!" tyler cried. "c'mon, princess, we both know you'll do something like this again. i bet you get off on being punished, don't you, tyler? so fucking dirty for me." he growled.

"only for you, joshie, o-only you!" tyler grinded his hips down on josh's fingers, trying to get josh to do move even just a little faster. josh only smacked his ass in response, tyler yelping in surprise and pleasure. "don't move, kitten. or else i'll stop right here, right now. make you watch me get off and still leave you hard for an hour, the whole fucking ride home. maybe i won't even touch you if you keep this up." he whispered with a husky voice, still keeping the agonizingly slow pacd with his fingers. "n-no daddy, i'll be a good boy for you, i'll do whatever y-you want!" he quickly said.

"don't move at all, then. if you do, there will be consequences, baby boy." tyler only nodded and squeaked out a 'yes daddy'. "good. i'm moving my fingers now. go ahead and make noise, be as loud as you want. just remember, don't move." he harshly reminded.

josh began moving his fingers, making a scissoring movement. tyler gasped, asking for a third finger after a minute. "dirty slut. always asking for more, aren't you?" josh chuckled, adding a third finger. he moved faster and faster with each moment, tyler nearly screamed when josh found his prostate, josh chuckling.

after what felt like an eternity, josh pulled his fingers out. he pushed tyler more up on the seat, as far as he could without any possibilities of hurting him somehow (which turned out to be not too far up). josh spat on his hand and grabbed his cock, using the spit as lube, lining himself up with tyler. he pushed in slowly, running a hand up and down tyler's back. he bottomed out, and both josh and tyler groaned.

"still so fucking tight after all the times i've fucked you." josh hissed. "can-can you please move now, joshie?" tyler said, surprisingly a soft voice, considering the circumstances. nonetheless, he still thought it was cute. he thrust a few times before pulling out almost to the tip, and slamming back in, creating a rather fast pace, and his boy crying out. "a-ah, fuck daddy! harder, please! h-hurt me - shit!" josh firmly put his hands on tyler's hips and slammed harder with each thrust.

he took a hand off of tyler's hips to land a hard slap onto the boy's ass, earning an even louder moan. he leaned down and started sucking and nipping at his neck, putting the hand back on his hip. in the process, it seemed josh found his prostate and tyler buried his head further into the seat with a chant of josh's name like it was a prayer and a string of curses.

he smirked and slightly changed his position, repeatedly hitting his prostate. "d-daddy, fuck! can i please- can i please cum?" he begged. "i don't know, tyler. can you cum, are you able to do that?" josh responded, clearly teasing him. only hearing a muffled whine, josh hit tyler's ass the hardest he he had that night. "i asked you a question, whore. can you cum?" josh repeated.

"y-yes, but- i-" tyler stuttered, at a loss for words. josh hadn't ever done anything like this before, but tyler decided that he loved it. "m-may i cum, daddy?" he rephrased. josh chuckled and kissed tyler's cheek. "go ahead, baby. been s'good for me." he whispered, tyler feeling the hot air on his neck. "cum, baby boy. wanna hear you." tyler screamed out josh's name at that, and it was just enough for him to cum inside of the boy with a low grunt of tyler's name.

they both rode out their orgasms with heavy panting, and josh pulled out. tyler slightly frowned at the empty feeling and laid on his back, looking at josh with the sweetest smile. "i love you so fucking much." he breathed out. "god, i love you too, so much more. i'd cuddle but, need'a clean up. and we're on the middle of the road if you forgot." he chuckled. josh put on his boxers and leaned up just enough to reach the glovebox and grab napkins. he cleaned tyler's stomach, and part of the seat.

"you wanna stay back here and take a nap or something?" josh asked. "yeah, i'll stay here." tyler responded, blushing. but why was he blushing they just had real kinky sex???¿¿¿

and with that, they both put their clothes on, josh went back up to the driver's seat, and started driving home.

+++

i wrote this for a friend a day before my birthday and then one of my fave ao3 authors said they loved it which is one of the only reasons im posting this