The death Prince and the lighting knight (sneakpeak)

Authors notes: hi everyone sorry it's been so long but dont worry all ur idea's will be fulfilled. It's just I want to make them all amazing so please forgive me *bows, tears in eyes* so to make up for it I decided to give you all a sneakpeck of what I'm writing so you don't get bored waiting for me to post the whole thing. So let's get to it. oh and don't worry people your story ideas will be written.

summery: This is an KingdomAU kinda modern. Nico is forced into marriage and must decide between two suitors Cupid a general from Aphrodite kingdom or a favored son from Demeter kingdom to smooth the grudge between his father and Lady Demeter. He must decide between the two or disobey his father and rights as Prince ofthe kingdom of Hades. Will his choice lead him to bitterness or the love he's never had before.

Story start now:

In the land of Olympus there lived 12 separte kingdoms, eachone governed by a god or godess. Eachone of these kingdoms were beautiful in their own way. The kingdom of Apollo was shrouded in nothing but the warmth of the sun. The kingdom of Aphrodite was filled with beautiful people. Demeter kingdom bountiful in harvest blessed by the goddess herself.

But the most beautiful kingdoms of them all were those of the big three. The brothers Zeus, Poseidon and Hades kingdoms that shadowed all the others(except Apollo) and it was those kingdoms job to meets the needs of the smaller ones. Zeus brought the rain from the sky to water the crops and upheld the laws in the entire land of Olympus. Poseidon brought the fish for food and did it's best to up hold the peace between the gods. The kingdom that upheld punishments and guided the dead into the afterlife was thatof Hades. This kingdom was feared and often over looked because of it's appearance. To some the castle was beautiful to others it was pure evil.

The ones that had more jewels then any other kingdom, but had no one for them to be 'ahh'ed over. Beautiful flowers but no one to share with. The Hades castle was in truth the saddest of them all. Until the day of the summer solstice.

End for now

So what u think. Love it, hate it, want more. don't worry there will be more. Remember comment, idea's or just to say hi. Love u all till next time.