-Part two-

Rosita Andres:

            "Rosa, Darling, your back early," exclaimed my mother happily.  "M-m-mom," "D-d-dad."   "I-I, Ge-ge- Georgie." Rose cried pitifully through sobs.
            Angelina jumped out of her chair and embraced her daughter tightly.  "Everything will be okay."
That's the last thing Rose remembers before passing out, it all came back to her briefly when she woke up the next morning, the last day of school.

           Angelina woke her daughter up with small tray full of breakfast items, breakfast in bed. Next to the food there was a neatly printed letter. From who, Rose can't tell, she hasn't put on her glasses yet.

"Now, Rose, eat your breakfast and get ready for the day, the when your done come down stairs so I can explain the letter!" Mom exclaimed happily.

"But, mom what's this all for?" Questioned Rosa confused. "Oh," Angelina laughs, "The letter is from the Uris's they want you to come over tomorrow night, after Stanley is done practicing his Torah reading."

" That sounds great Mom." Rosa did as she was told and went down the long staircase and into the kitchen and waited for her mom to join her at the table.

Rose sat down across from her father at the long mahogany table in the dining room, waiting for her parents to say something, anything.

I held the letter in my hands and looked at it closely, It was Mrs. Uris's handwriting. The letter said that I was invited to have dinner with the Uris's, and my parents can come as well.

While I was looking at the letter, my mom started to speak, "It was Stan's idea, make sure to thank him, okay," "Okay Mom!, I gotta go!"

"Bye Honey have a good day!" My mom told me while she kissed my forehead. I grabbed a piece of toast, grabbed my back pack and went out the door to my bike.

320 words