-Part Five-

Rosita Andres:
      I went home, and I unlocked the door and I saw my mother waiting for me.  A black and white striped button up with a collar and a pair of jean shorts, with my signature satin pockets, in her hands.

       "Rose! our going to miss watching Stanley practice reading the Turow!" I gulped in fear, Mr. Uris gave an unsettling feeling in the bottom of my stomach, even the thought of him sends shivers down my spine. "Oh, Sweetie it'll be just wonderful!"

"Are you coming?" I sighed. My mother laughed, "No Sweetie, but you can go with out me. I have work to do."

       My moms A wedding and event planner for the town of Derry. She's the only one in town.

"Now, get dressed, I'll drive you there, it's the least I can do sense I'm about to dump you, in the middle of no where." My mom teased, laughing at her own joke.

I got dressed and put my hair in respectable high bun. I walked down stairs and my mom clapped like a little girl who just gave her friend the best makeover ever.

"you look perfect sweetheart, now let's hurry before we're too late!"

           We got in the car and drove over to Stanley's Congregation, my mom basically pushed me out of the car, I heard a faint bye and gigging as the door shut behind me.

          I walked up the stairs of the congregation and pushed open the heavy wood doors. I smiled and sat at the back, as to not disturb Stanley's reading. 

      Stan's dad walked into the room from the side door and proceeded to yell at him, and that is when Stanley noticed me he walked up to me holding the book.

      "Hey." Stanley waved, scratching his neck with his other hand. "Do you want to come with me?" He motioned to a side door.

       "Sure, why not.", I smiled and grabbed Stanleys hand. He led me down a long dark hallway we suddenly turned left, went through a mahogany door and into another dark room.

        Stanley put his hand on the side of his face to block something from his vision, I decided not to look as well, trusting his judgement. Stan  stopped to look at a painting on the wall, it was crocked so naturally Stanley righted it.

      He walked over to a book shelf and put the book away, we walked back to the door not looking at the painting. We heard something fall loudly on to the hard wood flooring. Stanley  Gripped my hand tighter, we turned around to face what we had caused the sound. The painting had fell.

      Stanley slowly walked over to the painting, the lights flickered with every step he took, "Stan?" I whispered. Stan slowly picked the painting up and placed on the wall.

       He then straightened it, he started staring at it. This worried me, so I went over to see what was wrong.

      I found myself staring at a empty canvass. "Stan-"
       I was cut of by the backdoor creaking open slowly, the sound of a flute coming from the hallway.

     The flute was now sounding throughout the room as if  someone was playing behind us. The sound of metal hitting the floor could be heard, we turned towards the noise, trying to seek out its maker.

     A Long-necked demon lady emerged from the darkness, Stan pushed me behind him and the creature showed its teeth menacingly.

      Stanley pulled me out of the room, both of us frozen in fear.

We left the building and I hopped on the back of Stanley's bike, we rode over to Eddie's house.

      We found the group waiting outside talking about something. Once Stanley parked the bike I hoped off and Richie winked at me.

       I didn't think much of it, until Bill whispered to me. "Richie k-Kept s-aying t-things a-bout you and S-tan."

      "Oh, well Thanks for telling me."
I laser-stared at Richie "Okay let's go inside." Eddie laughed nervously.
            ~~~TIME SKIP~~~
       I hopped onto the counter top in Eddies kitchen, trying to stay out of the guys way "Take everything, but the delicious deals guys, my mom loves them."

       "First your said the Barons and now your saying the sewer," We we're all staring at him now. "I mean, what if we get caught." Eddie sighed worried.

      "Don't worry Ed's the sewer is public works, we're the public, aren't we?" I reassured him.

        I was sitting on the counter and passing snacks to the guys (I'm too short to reach them from the ground)
     "Hey Eddie, Are these birth control pills?"Richie asked holding up a bottle from a cabinet across the room.

      "Yeah, and I'm saving them for your sister, this is private stuff." Eddie huffed and closed the cabinet.

      We started heading out the the front door, but Mrs. Kasperak noticed leaving. "Eddie~bear where are you guys off to in such a rush?"

      "J-just my backyard Mrs.K, I got a new-" Bill can't come up with anything so Richie pitches in.

      "A new Croaky set, spit it out B-B-Bill."

      "Okay, and sweetie don't go rolling around in the grass, especially if it's just been cut, you know how bad you allergies can get." Mrs. K gave a menacing stare.

         "Yes, mom." Eddie replied obediently.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

       Eddie with a sigh walked over to his mother and kisses her on the cheek, "Do you want one from me too Mrs.K?" Richie asked from next to me.

     Eddie than quickly scurried over to us and pushed all of us out the door.

      "Sorry,Mommy!" He then shut the door.

953 words
(Sorry for not updating in forever, I'll try to update more frequently from now on)