-Part Seven-

Rosita Andres:
We are now on our bikes heading to the pharmacy.

"It's great that we're helping the new kid and all but we also need to worry about ourselves, I mean he's bleeding all over, you do know that there's an AIDS academic happening right now, as we speak and my moms friend in New York City got AIDS blood in her system just by touching a dirty pole in the subway through a hangnail, through a hangnail!"

"You can Amputate legs, and arms but how do you amputate a waist?" "How do you amputate a waist! You guys do know that alleyways are known to have dirty needles? You guys do know that RIGHT!" Eddie ranted very loudly.

Eddie rambled on throughout the whole ride to the Pharmacy he finally stopped once we all parked our bikes behind the building.

Bill, (Who was riding with Ben) helped Ben over to a box to sit down on. "Richie stay here!" Bill commanded motioning for the rest of us to follow him into the Pharmacy.

Stan finished sitting up his bike and we ran side by side into the Pharmacy after Bill.

I watched as Eddie quickly grabbed everything he thought we needed as Stan counted the money that we had all together. I quickly checked my pockets for some and remembered that my mom gave me ten dollars just in case I needed anything, I handed the bill over to Stan.

Bill looked over to the stuff that Eddie was holding then the money. "Do we have enough?" Bill questioned.

"I don't think so," I answered sheepishly.

"Are you kidding me!" Eddie whined frustrated with the situation.

"Wait you have an account here don't you?" Bill asked turning to Eddie.

Eddie licked his cracked lips nervously. "If my mom finds out I bought all this stuff," he stopped to shake his head, "I will be spending the rest of the week In the ER getting x- rayed." He chuckled nervously.

I caught sight of Beverly entering the store and going down an aisle that I was all too familiar with.

I started walking away, "I'll be right back." I called casually over my shoulder to the guys and continued walking over to Beverly.

I walked up behind her, Scaring her accidentally, "Sorry, I saw you over here and I wanted to help."

She smiled at me, I grabbed the Blue Tampax box and handed it to Her.

      "This is the one I use." I whispered to her. She nodded and I turned around heading back towards the boys.

On my way, I grabbed some medical tape and some Neosporin, so they wouldn't think I walked over for no reason.

I was back with the boys and of course, they were bickering about how they would pay for all their stuff.

I passed Eddie the stuff I picked up and found my way back next to Stanley and grabbed his hand.

Beverly suddenly walked into the aisle, Eddie dropped the medical tape in shock making me laugh so hard I had to grab Stanley for support.

Bill was the first to speak up "Ye-Ya, Ok?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with you," Beverly replied defensively.

"None of your business." Stanley countered I squeezed his hand making him wince.

"A kid outside looked like someone killed him." Eddie blabbed nervously.

We quickly explained our money situation, after we had finished explaining Beverly started starting at the weird Pharmacist guy, then at me, a devilish smile crept onto her face.

589 words