-Part Four-

Rosita Andres:

I ran out the front entrance of the school to see the guys standing by the garbage can, seemingly waiting for me. Suddenly Stan turned around to face me, "Hey, can you hold this for me."

He pulled his bird encyclopedia out to of his bag and handed it to me, then he kissed my head and turned back around and dumped his backpack in the trash with the other guys.

After he was done he stated, "Best feeling ever!" With a big smile on his face. Then Richie had to ruin it and say, "Oh yeah, try tickling your pickle for the first time."

I gasped at his words and elbowed him in the stomach, "Beep Beep Richie."

Eddie and Richie were having a conversation, a conversation like many of the others, it didn't mean much. Meanwhile me and Stan were talking about what we're going to do now that schools out.

Our conversation was cut short when a certain four eyed fellow decided to shout, "Beats spending it inside your mother!" He then turns to Stan for a high five but Stan merely pushes Richie's hand away.

Me and Stan then finished our conversation and Stan asked if we could all go to the quarry, making Bill bring up the whole Barron's thing again, even though we talked about it this morning.

We continued walking across the front of the school, when suddenly Eddie spots Betty Ripson's mom standing by a bunch of police cars and such, waiting for her daughter to come out of the school. This sight made me very sad, why does this have to happen?

"As If Betty has been hiding in Home EC for the last three weeks." Richie teases.

"Do you think they'll find her?" Stanley asks looking at me, a look of questioning in his eyes. "Sure in a ditch, all decomposed and covered in maggots, smelling worse than Eddies moms underwear." Richie continues to tease.

"Ew!" I whispered to Stan, he chuckled in response. "Shut up." Eddie warned shaking his head.

"Sh-she's not dead, sh-she's m-missing." Rose closed her eyes warily not wanting anyone to see her unspilled tears.

     She shook her head, took a deep breath and opened her eyes again.

No one noticed, Richie was now talking about the Barron's. Richie was suddenly knocked down into Stanley, they were now both on the ground while I was standing by a garbage can.

I ran at Patrick, trying to get Stanley's yamaka from him but it was no use, Patrick knocked me down and threw the yamaka into the open school bus window.

Belch burped in Eddie's face, meanwhile I was helping Richie and Stan of the dirty ground. I looked down at my blouse to see that it was covered in grime and dirt, " My mom is going to kill me!" I cry.

I brushed most of the dirt off and went to go stand by Bill, " You got a free ride this year because of your little brother, rides over."
       Henry then smirked at me in such a way that I almost threw up because of the sight, instead I gagged, and he left.

All the guys said there own personal slurs as Henry got in his car and left, but me, I just glared.

553 words