-Part Eight-

Rosita Andres:
"I like your glasses, they make you look just like Clark Cent." Beverly smiled up at the creepy Pharmacy Attendant.

"Can I try them?" She asked giggling.
"Sure," Mr.Keen said handing his glasses over the counter to her.

      Beverly put the glasses on and flashed her eye lashes to the man.

"What do you think?" She asked the creepy man.

"Well how that bout that, you look just like Louise Lane." He smiled creepily,he then looked at me.

"And you, You look just like Wonder Women." He grinned. I giggled but actually wanted to throw up.

        Beverly tried handing the man his glasses back, but purposely knocked over the stack of cigarettes sitting on the counter

Beverly tried handing the man his glasses back, but purposely knocked over the stack of cigarettes sitting on the counter. forcing the man to bend over and pick them up. I turned around to glance at the guys, who were watching the whole thing.

They ran out of the store knocking over a few things on their way out. I turned back to face Bev she was holding a pack of cigs, I jogged back to the guys knowing that Beverly could hold her own.

As soon as I reached the back ally behind the store I heard a horrible British accent continuously stating, "Suck the wound."
       I instantly knew who it was, Richie. Oh what they might be doing to poor Ben. I was so distracted by the thought that I almost ran into Stanley's back.
"N-n-no," Eddie stammered, obviously annoyed and flustered by Richie's behavior.

"Get my bifocals there in my second fanny pack," Eddie Shouted.

I wasn't really listening I was more focused on Bill and where he might be going.

Bill turned the corner and I instantly knew what he was looking for. I decided to follow Bill as the state of Ben's stomach isn't something I'm interested in.

Beverly was walking towards us well I mean, she was walking towards Bill.
Her hair seemed to flow in the breeze like a hair commercial. Bills jaw dropped at the sight of her making me laugh under my breath.

       Bill pulled a crumpled dollar bill out of his pocket, "Um, th-this

Bill pulled a crumpled dollar bill out of his pocket, "Um, th-this." He held the dollar out to her.

Bev then pulled out a pack of cigs from her pocket, "Even, Steven." She smiled gleefully.

I walked over to her and she put her arm around my shoulders and we walked back towards the rest of the guys.

"Oh my, oh my god, he's bleeding." I heard Stan basically shout from the distance, worried, we rush over to the guys.

"Ben from Soc?"

427 words.