My Way Home Is Through You. (Frerard) Chapter 5

The movie finishes and I look down at Frank. He is still sleeping. I gaze at him for I have no idea how long.. and he wakes up. He looks up at me and blushes. He moves his head off my shoulder and blushes deeper.

"Sorry about that.." he says, chewing on his lip.

"Haha, it's fine.. really!" I say.

He looks at his watch.

"It's only 2pm" he says, surprised.

I raise my eyebrows.

"You want coffee?" he asks.

"Oh god, I thought you'd never ask.." I say, relieved.

"Good. Follow me then." he says, getting up and leading me to the kitchen. 

He makes coffee for us both, and we go back up to his room. We sit down on his bed, and he faces me. We start to talk about the bands we like. We have so much in common! After about an hour of just talking, an awkward silence fills the room. We just sit there, staring at eachother. Suddenly, I feel something warm on my hand. I look down to see Frank's hand resting on mine. I look back up at his face. He blushes, but makes no attempt to move it. I start chewing on my lip again as I turn my hand round to hold his hand properly. 

My phone buzzes. WHY?! WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME WE GET CLOSE, MY RETARDED FRIENDS HAVE TO TEXT ME OR CALL ME?! WHY?!

I check my phone, it's a text from Ray. 

'Hey Gee, you okay? Mikey seemed a little worried while on the phone to you earlier'

'I'm fine.' I reply, sighing.

I turn my phone off after that.