My Way Home Is Through You. (Frerard) Chapter 1

So yeah, I'm Gerard. I'm 17 and I go to hell. Or as most people call it, high school. But as you've probably guessed already.. I'm not most people. Everyone does that, they realise straight away that I'm different, and they hurt me for it. I only have two friends, who I'm actually super lucky to have.. Mikey is my little brother; he has longish brown hair, and glasses. He's a nerd like me, but he doesn't get made fun of, for a start, he dresses quite normally and secondly, he's not gay. Maybe I forgot to mention that I'm gay? I don't see it as a big deal, I'm still the same person as I was before I came out. Anyway, my other friend is Ray. He has the best hair ever. It's like, this big afro. I don't know why nobody makes fun of him for that. 

"Hey, fag!"

I look up. Shit. I've walked to the wrong end of school, deep in thought. I was now late for class, and also, I was standing face to face with my biggest fear, Kyle.

"Umm, hey Kyle." I almost whisper, I know he's gonna beat me up.

I was right. Next thing I know, I'm on the floor, clutching my bleeding nose. There is nobody else around, so all I can hear is Kyle laughing, and his footsteps as he walks away. I feel a tear run down my face as I stand up.