My Way Home Is Through You (Frerard) Chapter 8

'What now..?' I think. 'Do I kiss him again or..' My thoughts are interrupted by Frank answering my mental question. His lips crash into mine. I feel so happy right now, he kissed me again.. so he must be gay.. right? He pulls away and starts to kiss my neck. I tighten my grip on his waist, as his cold lip ring makes me shiver. He continues to kiss my neck for a few minutes, until I let out a moan of pleasure. I feel him smiling. He hesitates and makes his way back up to my level. Our lips meet again. I was meant to be in control.. so I decide to take the lead again. I start to bite his lip again, very gently. He lets out a long sigh of satisfaction. And as I start to explore his mouth with my tounge, he seems to be exploring my body with his hands. I pull away, nervously. He looks confused, then blushes. "Sorry about that.." he says, biting his lip. I smirk and sit up. "So Frank.." I start to ask him. "Are you gay..?" Frank blushes a scarlet red. I find that adorable! "Well.." he looks at my lips for a second, then back up to my eyes. "I have never felt this way for any girl.." I'm hopeful.. "But I've never felt this way for any boy either.. only you." he finishes, biting his lip as he looks at mine again. I have no idea what to say. I find myself smiling.. then leaning in to kiss him again..