Chapter 8

November 22st, 2018 2:43 A.M.

"Then, out of the dark, BAM! He was right in front of my face!" Michael exclaimed dramatically. Everyone was swapping work stories, and when it came to Michael, Jeremy and Fritz. Boy did they have some tales to tell.

"What is up with robots going terminator and trying to kill people?" Marcia exclaimed, she had brought her three of her four kids, Anthony (age 14), Seraphina (age 11), and Ludwig (age 8). Her fourth, Marshal was of at college.

"I have no idea." Jeremy responded, he had seem nervous about opening up about his working past, but since everyone knew why, they only pestered Fritz for information and stories.

"You got any work horror stories Henry?" Beverly asked him, the latter thought for a moment,

"Work horror stories... heh... that's sounds like an accurate summary of my involvement with Fazbear's." Henry chuckled, but wasn't joking.

"Yikes, care to illustrate?" Beverly asked.

"Yay! More ghost stories!" Anthony cheer, sitting on the floor, Seraphina rolled her eyes.

"There aren't any ghosts involved, how is it a ghost story?" Ludwig looked a little scared at the mention of ghosts.

"That my friend, is where you're a bit wrong." Charlie spoke up, walking into the main room. The three children stared at her with shock, Jeremy and Fritz practically jumped four feet in the air.

"Nope. Nope. Nope. SO MUCH NOPE!" Fritz yelped, Jeremy, Seraphina and Anthony just blinked at her, Ludwig let out a cry of surprise and ran over to Marcia. Who said to him,

"That's just Charlie, she may look scary... but she's not." Ludwig looked back at the black and white puppet,

"I don't bite."

"What do you mean I'm wrong about ghosts being involved in these random work stories about people getting eaten by robots?" Seraphina asked, standing up to appear brave.

"Well..." she looked over at Henry, who gave her a shrug and a "sure what the heck" type look.

"It's a harrowing tale... one off murder... revenge... hauntings... and a lot of dead people." Charlie said the last bit very quickly.

"Is this the whole story?" Beverly asked,

"Well not the full thing, Michael will have to fill in the part about the Sister Location, and there are some bits that are probably never going to spoken." Everyone looked rather intrigued as Charlie grabbed a flashlight, turned the lights off and shined it under her face ominously.

"This nightmare began as all do..."

-***-

"So why are we hiding? I thought we were done with that?" Molten Freddy groaned,

"Because Henry is going to tell them about us later," Elizabeth responded,

"But why not noooooooooooooow!" the latter whined in response.

"I don't know Freddy, because saying "Oh yeah! I'm also haunted by the same robots we've been talkings about" what a great way to kick off an evening!" Elizabeth groaned,

"She's got a point Freddy." Bon-Bon chimed in, Molten Freddy sighed.

"Fine, fine, fiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'm just so boooooooooooooored!" the wiry bear groaned, rolling onto his back and staring at the ceiling of Charlie's bedroom. Funtime Foxy was poking at somethings in a box.

"What's in there?" Elizabeth asked, turning over to the fox.

"Stuff. Looks like things that survived the fire or somethin'." Funtime Foxy responded, the ghostly fox picked up a partially repaired Petey the Parrot.