Jotaro(Part 3) x HEIRESS!Reader [NSFW]

A request for Mr_RUTHLESS__XXX
Hope you like it. ☺

You known Kujo Jotaro ever since you where little kids, but as you got older your family didn't get to visit his as much. When you reach the age of 17 you were told to be ready to take charge and assist with Speedwagon.

Around that time you realize that you was assisting Jotaro and his Grandfather Joseph Joestar. As much as you wanted to leave to go and help him, all you could do was stay and provide any info, transportation, or anything else that was needed. After a month, you receive a letter for one of the employees from Speedwagon. It was... from Jotaro?!

"Hey (Y/N).
I know it has been a long time since we last saw each other. But I heard that an certain annoying girl helped me and my friends through the journey. Thanks. --Kujo Jotaro"

After you finished reading the letter, you sent one back to him letting him know that you would visit him soon. It was almost impossible to plan a trip, but you had plan one just to see him. You stayed in a extra room in Jotaro's place because his mother just couldn't say no to you. After all these years you wonder if Jotaro has even changed a bit.

~~Timeskip: Inside Jotaro's House~~

It was nighttime. You couldn't believe it yourself, but yeah. It was Jotaro, he always had that same attitude since you guys were little. But it was kinda hard to restrain yourself, just being in the same room with him. It made you started having some naughty thoughts. It was late, you were in his room and sat on his bed while he standed up as you both just started talking about how much things have changed.

(Y/N): I still can't believe how much you've changed Jotaro.
Well... at least your appearance.

You said while your eyes traced around, looking at his chest and ab area then back at him.

Jotaro: Well, you haven't changed at all.

(Y/N): Huh? What are you talking about?
I've changed... More or less.

Jotaro: Just because your now in charge of Speedwagon... And body has developed into a "woman" doesn't mean you've matured.

(Y/N): Oh Yeah? I can prove that I've matured.

Jotaro: Oh? How do you plan to do that?

You felt like this was another time you had to proved something. You've never really done this, but you have seen a few videos... You wanted to make him eat his words.

(Y/N): I'll show you~~.

You patted the other side of his bed and gesture for him to sit. Jotaro smirked and sat right next to you on his bed. As you leaned closer to his face, you were gonna go straight in for a kiss... but.

Holly: Oh Jotaro!

Jotaro: Yare Yare Daze...

You move away from Jotaro, making sure his mom doesn't suspect any of your actions. You just stood there as she came into his room.

Jotaro: What do you want, you bitch?

Holly: Your friend's room is all ready for her.
Could you please be a dear and bring (Y/N)'s suitcase to her room?

Jotaro just nodded and held your suitcase, you followed walking by his side. As you walked and made it your room, Jotaro put your belongings down. You lean against the wall taking a good look around the room then back at Jotaro.

(Y/N): Thanks-- *gasp*

Jotaro then slams his hands against the wall next to you and leans close to your face.