A Date with my Bestfriend: Josuke(Part 4)xReader [SFW]

(Info about The Reader)
You were known around the school to be the only girl that acts very tomboyish. You choose wore the boy's school uniform, you rode a skateboard to school, played video games at home and never have been seen wearing a skirt ever.

(YOU)

It was a usual normal day for you in Morioh, going to school, teachers would assistance that you should wear a girl's uniform instead

After school, you waited for Josuke Higashikata.

(Y/N): Hey Josuke.

Josuke: Hey (Y/N), ready to go to the arcade?

(Y/N): *laughs* You bet ya.

Why were you just his friend, since you could remember as a little girl.
You lived next to him for 15 years, your relationship was like of a brother and sister.

While playing a race against Josuke, you both were having so much fun. But that's the thing, as much fun it was to spent time with Josuke playing video games. You didn't want him to see you as like a sister anymore. The thing is you've always had a crush on Josuke, you never told him ever how you felt.

After the game, You and Josuke walked home together. He could tell something was wrong with you.

Josuke: (Y/N), What's wrong?

(Y/N): Hmm? Nothing, why?

Josuke: No, it just seems like something is bothering you.

(Y/N): Well, their is something...

Josuke: What is it?

(Y/N): Josuke... *looks him*
What do you think of me?

Josuke: What..? *blushes*

(Y/N): I mean as... *signs*
Do you think I'm pretty like other girls? *blushes of embarrassment*

Josuke: *burst of laughter*

(Y/N): Josuke! *blushes*
Stop laughing, I'm serious.

Josuke: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
It's just a random question.

(Y/N): I'm gonna take that as a no...
*looks down*

Realize he made you feel bad, Josuke started saying things to make you feel better.

Josuke: No, no, You're... *blushes* cute.
In fact, why don't we go to the festival that's this Saturday.

(Y/N): R-Really?
You're not pulling my leg are you?

Josuke: Honestly, I really mean it.
Just come by knocking on my door tomorrow around 12, okay?

(Y/N): S-Sure, okay.
* waves at Josuke, then entering inside my home*

Josuke: *waves back, goes inside*
Oh man... This is gonna be awkward, isn't it?

~TIMESKIP~
The day came and Josuke was just sitting on the living room floor, playing the N64. Then his mom, Tomoko Higashikata comes into the living room just to tell him to stop playing that system.