Dance Instructor: Jonathan(Part 1)xReader [SFW]

Okay, here's a list of things just in case you didn't understand.

Y/N = You're Name
F/N,L/N = First Name, Last Name
F/C = Favorite Color
E/C = Eye Color
H/L = Hair Length
H/C = Hair Color

Hope you all understand that.

This is an fan fiction that was requested by FANofaGIRL

RATED T FOR TEENS

~Nobody's POV~

It was just another afternoon at the Joestar Manor. George, Jonathan and Dio's father, wanted to see these two young men get along with each other. So after some time thinking to himself, he had called a old friend. Who had ask his daughter, that was a "Dance Instructor", to help the two young men who were her age.
(Y/N), was a very different from other young ladies. She wasn't the type who let the men do everything for her, she was very independent.

Jonathan: Father, What were you gonna show us?

George: Here, I like you both to meet someone.

~Jonathan's POV~

As me and Dio walk with father, he opens the doors leaning to the ballroom where my father would bring our guest to dance and enjoy themselves.
As he opened them, their was a young lady standing in the middle of the room. From her hair, skin and eyes, I know I've never seen this girl.

(Y/N): Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is (F/N)(L/N), and I'll be your Dance Instructor.
It's nice to meet you both.

Jonathan: *Thinking* Beautiful

After a couple of weeks teaching Dio's and Jojo to dance like a gentleman. Dio's already got the hang of it and was doing an amazing job.

(Y/N): Impressive.
Are you sure you've never done this before?

Dio: Guess you can say I'm a quick learner.

(Y/N): *giggles* Right.
It's now time for Jonathan to learn a thing or two.

As her hand reached for me, I got a little nervous. I just hope I don't embarrassed myself in front of father and Miss (Y/N).

Jonathan: Oh, o-okay.

~Nobody's POV~

Jonathan was having some trouble, his father's lecturing made him feel embarrassed and angry cause his father pointed out Dio's learned more quickly.

(Y/N): Jonathan, you're to tense.
It's okay, just pretend that nobody else is here with us.

Jonathan: Okay, I'll try my best.
Whoa!

But then Jonathan tripped and you both stumbled down, making Jonathan hover over you.

Jonathan: I'm so sorry Miss (L/N)!
Are you hurt?

(Y/N): *giggles* It's okay.
Don't worry, I'm fine.
But let's keep practicing.

Jonathan: *blushes* Right.
*helps you up*

As it was getting too late, it was to dark for you to go home.
So George ask you to stayed for the night and prepared the guest room for you.
After dinner, everyone then headed for their room to sleep. But you walked to talk to Jonathan before he headed to his room.

(Y/N): Jonathan, could we talk in private for just a moment?

Jonathan: Um, sure.
If it's about earlier today...

(Y/N): No, no, it's not about that.
Well, at least not mainly about the reason why I wanted to talk to you.

Jonathan: Oh. Well, what is it?

(Y/N): I just wanted to know if you'll be up before 10 or 11.

Jonathan: I don't think so...
Why around those times?

(Y/N): Cause I was thinking, If you want... I could give you more private dance lessons.

A few hours later...
In Jonathan's room.

(Y/N): One, two, three. One, two, three... JoJo, focus you're eyes on mines and not your feet.

Jonathan: *blushes* O-Okay...

(Y/N): Good, good. *giggles*
See, I knew you could do it Jonathan.
You did so well! *smiles*

Jojo: T-Thank you Miss (L/N).

(Y/N): You can call me (Y/N), Jonathan.

Jonathan: And you can call me Jojo.

(Y/N): Okay, JoJo. ~❤

As you check the time, you saw that it was getting really late.

(Y/N): Ah oh, it's really late.
I'll head back to my room, don't wanna get into trouble.

Jonathan: Yes, you're right.
I'll take you to your room.

As JoJo walked with you, with a candle lit in the dark hallway. As you got to your room, you lean against the door, about to open it you both said "Goodnight" to each other.

(Y/N): Goodnight, Jojo.

Jonathan: Goodnight, (Y/N).

As soon as Jonathan was about to head back to his room. (Y/N) grabbed him by his shirt making him turn back to her, while she held the side of his cheek and kissed him which took him by surprise.
After a while, she pulled back and her cheeks turned bright red.

(Y/N): T-That was my first kiss Jonathan.

Jonathan: *blushes* Me, me too.

(Y/N): *Giggles* G-Goodnight, Jojo.

As soon as (Y/N) closed the door to her room, Jonathan walked back to his room. As he layed down on his bed, he started to think about (Y/N). He put his fingers on his lips, and all the though of was of (Y/N) kissing him.

Jonathan: *smiling*
Next time I'll surprise you, (Y/N).

Jonathan starts to quietly laugh to himself, while (Y/N) tried to sleep.
Even they both thought nobody was up and around, Dio heard and knew about everything that went on that night.

Will Dio ruin the thing Jonathan and (Y/N) have?

To Be Continued...

I'll make a Lemon Part. ;3
Please be patient ^^