Ghiaccio x Reader [NSFW]

Ever since day one, you've have always been pair with Ghiaccio on every mission. The reason, It was because of your Stand, it was somewhat similar. As he control Ice/Cold you controlled Fire/Hot which was the only difference from your Stands. The only similarly we had was that no one should ever go near us when we use our Stands. Everyday, training and missions was all you've been doing with Ghiaccio.

The more time you've spent with him, the more you felt closer towards him. At first he seem like he hated the fact he had to trained with you personally. At times during a mission if you would go against a order or weren't fast enough he scold you for it. Reminding you that whatever he says you do. Overtime something about him changed. Before he had no problems making eye contact with you. But nowadays he just rubs his head and looks away from you. You couldn't read his thoughts to see what he was really thinking. All you wanted to do was to be on equal terms on the field and not feel like dead weight on missions.

~During A Mission~

Reader's POV

There was some info that one of the bosses men was setting up his own drug movement at a abandon warehouse. I was on the phone with Ghiaccio, he had told me to stay outside and keep guard. I had to make sure not let anyone escape from the warehouse. But at this point I figured that most of the men were killed except for the guy who started all this."How much longer is this gonn-" But before you could finish your sentence, you stopped hearing Ghiaccio yelling. "Gahh!-" That was the last thing I heard before the line was cut off. "Ghiaccio? Ghiaccio!" You were told to stay put and wait, but something was wrong. "You're gonna be mad at me for this..."

I clenched my fist and ran inside the warehouse. I pass by seeing a few bodies laying around, they were either frozen to death or shattered body limbs. "That's Ghiaccio for ya..." I muttered to myself as I ran pass the lifeless bodies. "Ghiaccio... Where are you?" Whispering to myself hoping he was alright. I know Ghiaccio was strong and so was his Stand, but hearing the phone cut off really made my heart race.

//CRASH\\

3rd Person's POV

"There!" You heard what sound like metal collapsing in the next room, as you entered the room you were faced with Ghiaccio. He has his White Album like a protective guard up. There was only one guy in that room, it was one of the bosses (EX) men; he's the one that we've been looking for. "Wha- Get Out Of Here!" Ghiaccio was stuck in some sticky goop and he was having trouble dealing with this guy. It confused me, up until I saw that he to was also a Stand User. "What?!" His stand lunge at me with the intention of murdering me. The man charged his Stand at me with it's fist aim straight for my stomach. "Fuck!" I thought I was gonna die. But not yet, not in a place like this. This time I have to help Ghiaccio.

You closed your eyes and called out for your Stand, at that moment your Stand appeared in front of you. It gripped on that man's Stands fist, stopping it but also burning it's flesh off giving the user 3rd degrees burns. He screamed in pain grabbing his hand, it burnt to a crisp. At this point he was in so much pain that the sticky substance that held Ghiaccio lossen its hold. "Ghiaccio!" You ran at his direction but was tackled by the man hitting your head against the pavement, knocking you unconscious. "Fucking bitch!!" The man said as held your head with his boot and try to use his gun with his left hand he wasn't used too. "Bastard!" Now freed, Ghiaccio came up to speed and grabbed his head, freezing it ice cold, shattering his skull. "Damn it...!"

~In Ghiaccio's Car~

Ghiaccio's POV

I started driving back to HQ with (Y/N) sitting in the passenger's seat. The only thing worst then this traffic is that bruise on the side of her head. She was still unconscious, what the hell was she thinking. I told her to wait by my car. Why did she have to go in there and... "Ughh...Wha-. Ghiaccio?" She was finally awake. "That was a long enough nap." She looked around all confused, realized she was in my car. "What happen after I- O-Ow!" She held the side of her head in pain, I sign and just make a ice cube for her to use. "Here." With one hand on the wheel i use my hand that made the ice and hold it in place for her. "Just keep this on that bruise." She touched my hand for a moment taking the cube, not saying a word. She faced the window and I guess she knows that this will be coming. I'll scold at her for disobeying my order. But if she hadn't come in to help I probably wouldn't be here now driving back.