Nothing will hurt you: Josuke(Part 4)XReader [SFW]

Okay, here's a list of things just in case you didn't understand.

Y/N = You're Name
F/N,L/N = First Name, Last Name
F/C = Favorite Color
E/C = Eye Color
S/N = Stand Name
H/L = Hair Length
H/C = Hair Color

Hope you all understand that.

~Reader's POV~

After school I planned to see Josuke so we could study for the next exam, I called to let him know I was coming over. But his mom answered and said that Josuke just suddenly left home in a hurry.

At that moment, I knew what was wrong. Is it possible that he went out to find that "Murderer"!? The one who murdered Reimi Sugimoto & Shigechi. I didn't want to just stay here at home & do nothing, but even if I left I wouldn't know where to go looking for him. As I waited, the thought of Josuke could possibly get hurt or even die...came to my mind. I started to tear up, Josuke please, please don't die.

After a few hours, the sunset was gone and it started to get dark outside. Then the house phone rang, and surprised me but I quickly pick up.

(Y/N): H-Hello?

Tomoko: Hello, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes it's me.
What's wrong Miss Higashikata?

Tomoko: Josuke's back from outside...

(Y/N): *Sign in relief*
Oh thank god.

Tomoko: But he came home angry.
More angrier then usual, I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen to me.

(Y/N): Don't worry, I'll come over and see what's bothering him.

After a 10 minute walk to Josuke's, (cause you live literally a block away) you ring the bell and Tomoko open the door in relief that you came.

Tomoko: Oh, thank you for coming.

(Y/N): Oh no, it's okay.
So where's Josuke now?

Then you hear stomping from upstairs, they sound like they keep going back and fourth.

(Y/N): Figures...
Don't worry, I'll go check what's bothering him.

Tomoko: Again, Thank you.
I'm gald Josuke has a friend like you to look after him.

~Nobody's POV~

As you walk upstairs, you go straight to Josuke door and knock a few times.

Josuke: Mom, I told you I'm not in the mood to talk about it. Okay?

As the door slowly opens...

(Y/N): I guess you don't wanna see me either?

As you fully open the door, you see Josuke and his face changes from rage to calm.

Josuke: Oh, (Y/N).
You came over at this time?

(Y/N): Well, yeah.
*as you closed the door*
I originally was gonna come to study with you, but I heard that something was bothering you.

Josuke: Ugh... So my mom called you? Figures...

(Y/N): Come on Josuke.
Your mom is really worried about you, and I wanna know too.

After a while of silence, you sat on his bed and patted his bed so he could sit next to you.

(Y/N): Tell me what happened.
Why did you leave you house in such a hurry?

Josuke: *signs*
I got a call from Koichi, and he told me that Jotaro was hurt and that the murder was there.
We we're so close...
And he was right there too.

(Y/N): S-So you saw his face?

Josuke: We all saw his face.
Jotaro, Koichi, & Okuyasu.
Yoshikage Kira...

(Y/N): So you saw his face and know his name, why are you upset?

Josuke: ...He got away.

(Y/N): *gasp* What?! *shocked*

Josuke: That's not even the worst part...
Miss Aya Tsuji... She's dead.

(Y/N): W-What... *covers mouth*

Josuke: He used her, he forced her her swap his face with another random person off the street.
He killed him, then he tried to kill of us by putting a bomb in her throat.

(Y/N): Oh god...
So, so he's out there somewhere with somebody else's face.

Josuke: (Y/N), I can't let you get involved in this.

(Y/N): What are you kidding me?
He's killed so many innocent lifes, enough is enough.

As you grab him by the collar of his school uniform, he grabs you by the arms tightly.

Josuke: Listen to me, I don't wanna see you get hurt or even killed!

(Y/N): I won't, plus I can protect myself. You know this.

Josuke: *removes (Y/N) hands, and hold them*
I can't let him hurt someone who's important to me!

(Y/N): *Gasp* W-W-What...?

Josuke: *blushes*
... It, it's nothing. Just forget it.

Josuke looks away, embarrassed and leaves (Y/N) shocked, anxious, and a heavy feeling in her heart.

(Y/N): I wish I could... but I can't.
*blushes* What do you mean by "important", Josuke?

Josuke looks back at (Y/N), who's blushing and nervous to hear what Josuke has to say.

Josuke: (Y/N), ever since we first met I thought that you were the coolest girl. You love video games, my mom loves having you around...
I want us to be like this forever, just being with you makes me forget about the little things that get me angry.

(Y/N): *Blushes* J-Josuke...

You just look at Josuke directly into his eyes, as he gently brushes off your hair away from your face. As he leans closer, you close your eyes and he kisses you while holding the side of your cheek.

You wiggled your fingers for a moment, then place your hands on his shoulders. He was a really good kisser, you wanted more as you laided back on his bed.

After he pulled away, both of your noses touched each other for a moment then he started to kiss you down to you're neck. You let out a few moans, and felted like you were going to melt if he continued.

(Y/N): J-Josuke... Wait, we shouldn't.

Josuke: *blushes* I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself.

(Y/N): *blushes then giggles*
Josuke?

Josuke: Yes? *blushes*

(Y/N): I do want too, but maybe somewhere more private. *blushes*

Josuke: *blushes* Hehe, r-right..
I love you (Y/N).

(Y/N): I love you too, Josuke.

Josuke: And I'll always protect so that nothing will hurt you.

(Y/N): *Blushes* Promise?

Josuke: Cross my heart...

You both hold each other close, not wanting to let go and just be like this for a long time.

Hope you all enjoy this one.

Please don't kill me just yet, I promise I'll make a JosukexReader "LEMON" part.