Ghiaccio x Reader x Melone [NSFW]

Warning: NSFW LEMON Threesome Swearing

Nero had always teamed you up with both Ghiaccio and Melone since day one. At times you felt uncomfortable working with the both of them. Ghiaccio with his yelling and Melone with his... "Slurping". But after working with them for so long, you've gotten used to being around them. You actually started to have a crush on Ghiaccio but you didn't know how to get closer to him. Ghiaccio was clueless to realize it, but Melone noticed that you were acting differently.

"Hey (Y/N)! Did you get the location yet?" Ghiaccio said over the phone. You wore a headset typing in the location and sending it to Ghiaccio. "There's no need to shout. I've already sent them to you." As he receives the location he drives off to his complete the hit. After it was all done he pick you up in his car and drove off back to the hide out. "This was too easy." Ghiaccio said and you looked over to him then winked. "You can thank me and my hacking skills later, Ghiaccio." "Hehe, Don't get so cocky." You've often been a bit flirty with Ghiaccio but never bothered to get that close to him. You liked the way things were but there was a urge inside that wanted more. We made it back to the hide out where everyone was.

That night, you were in your room thinking about how cool Ghiaccio was today at our Mission. At this point, you couldn't contain your feelings towards him. You took your own personal laptop and private messaged Ghiaccio; "Come to my room later when everyone is sleeping. We need to talk." He didn't messaged you back, so you turned off the lights and layed on your bed. You couldn't sleep at all, you kept thinking about Ghiaccio. You had a few dirty thoughts going on and imagine them if they went down and happen.

As the thoughts of Ghiaccio taking lead, and putting his arms around you and leading his hands in certain places. You couldn't stop your hands sliding through your shorts and rubbing yourself. You rubbed your fingers against that sweet spot of yours, it started to feel so good. You pulled down your shorts and panties to get more comfortable as you slipped your fingers inside yourself. Your spot was getting so wet that you could hear the wet sounds it was making and felt it drip down. You felt so close, you couldn't hold it anymore and releasing everything. You breathe heavy as you heard that sound of your door opening. With a face bright red, you quickly covered yourself with your blanket. "Who's there? It's late, you know."

As the light switch turned on, it was a bit blinding but it definitely wasn't Ghiaccio. "Wait... Melone?!" He closed the door behind him, and walked closer to the bed. "Whoa, Whoa. Stop right there. What do you want?" He sat on your bed across from you, "Well, I awoke up to a sound. It wasn't snoring, it sounded like..." He grabs your blanket and tosses it to the side. "Moaning~." You covered whatever you could in his view, but it didn't matter cause he gave you a lustful look in his eyes."This is the first time I get to see you like this~~. " He got closer next to your ear and whispered, "Ragazzaccia."

Ragazzaccia = Bad Girl

"Whatever..." You looked at him, still red in the face from earlier. He rubbed your legs to get your attention. "Stop Melone. Their is someone else." Honestly you did find Melone attractive, if it wasn't for his lust for ceratin things and in public areas. "You have eyes for Ghiaccio." Melone said as you felt your heart skip a beat. You looked away cause whenever you hear his name you can't control yourself. "I wanna see how much you can endure this." Then you felt his hands grope your breast. "Melone! H-Hold on, you can't just-!" He lifted your top revealing your breast, he sucked and licked them causing you to moan. "Mmm! Y-You idiot." You blushed as he continued to move his tongue around then to your other breast. "Just lay back and relax. I'll do the rest." He layed you on your back and lick down from your chest, to your belly and then lifted your legs to lick that sweet spot of yours. You gasped, you've never had anyone ever do that to you. "You're so cute when your submissive." Melone said as he lifted your leg, licked your thigh then back at your sweet spot again. His tongue felt so good, hitting against your spot over and over. "Oh, Oh my gosh..! Mmm!" That's all you were able to say, you never felt this feeling before. This feeling was way better then you had imagine it would be. You could feel his tongue moving inside you. "M-Melone..! If you do that-... I'll-..!" You felt your juices flow out of you, you could see that Melone's lips were wet. Melone stared at your you for a while, then licked his lips. He loved the expression you had on your face.
"Di Moltio!"