Chap.8

Aiden
Right now I'm at Aliyah house chilling. Our date went well and we actually went on more after that one. I haven't introduce her to the bros yet though.

"When are you gonna introduce me to your friends?" She asks as we lay in her bed fully clothed watching some weird show she likes.

"When I know me and you are for real" I tell her while still looking at the tv screen.

"You don't think we gonna work?" She asks while pouting.

"That's not what I said! I just don't want to introduce you to my family then we break up a week later because something happened. Then I'll look dumb" I explain to her. She was about to answer until her door opens up.

"Nah this shit dead!" A guy says as he walks into her room. He grabs my arm pulling me out of the bed. He pulls me so hard I stumble into him and our lips brush against each other.

"Eww nigga you just tried to kiss me!" He yells.

"No nigga you pulled me so you the one that kissed me!" I yell back as I step up to him.

"Guys guys lets calm down!" Aliyah says while she stands in front of us.

"What you pull me for anyway nigga?" I ask him.

"Because you all up in my sister you don't need to be on her like that just to watch a movie!" He says. I roll my eyes about to respond until my phone rings. I look and see 'Adam❤️💙'

"Your gay?!" Aliyah yells when she sees Adam name flash on my phone screen.

"What? No! Do you have a problem with gay people though?" I ask her seriously.

"And if she do you ain't finna do shit to her!" Her brother says butting in our business once again.

"I'm talking to her. Now answer the question please" I say to He brother then look at her waiting for her response.

"No! I don't have a problem with gays" She says.

"I gotta phone call to answer I'll be back in a minute" I say before calling Adam back and walking out of the room.

"Yeah wassup bro?" I ask him.

"Bro you won't believe what just happened!!" He says hyped up.

"No I don't because I don't know what happened but I bet you gonna tell me tho, huh?" I respond with a smile playing on my lips.

"Yep! Ky'ree and Zy'air got caught fucking!!" He says before breaking into a fit of laughter.

"Noooo! Bro you lying!" I say as I start to laugh along with him.

"No I swear. Uncle kelanie and Xaviar were walking around checking on everybody but they couldn't find them two but then they go to Ky'ree room and they find them two in the room naked together under the same blanket cuddled up!!" He says before breaking into another fit of laughter and I join him again.

"Yoooo! How did their dads handle it?!" I ask him,

"They ended up being ok with it but they told them they have to wrap up when ever they have sex!" He says. I put the phone down on the sink of the bathroom after putting it on speaker and start to mess with my hair.

"Where you get all this info from?" I ask him. The door opens and Aliyah walks in with her brother behind her.

"Daddyyyyyy!!" Adam screams through the phone while he was still laughing which is why his y's got dragged out. I chuckle at how goofy this lil nigga is. Whenever this nigga is talking and he starts laughing he always drags out his words, buh ion know why he do that shit. I'm just glad I don't.

"You need to calm down!" I tell him,

"Bro fuck You! I got some business to handle I'll call you back though. love you!" He says.

"Love you too" I say while chucking and shaking my head. He hangs up so I don't have too. I notice Aliyah and her brother looking at me with weird faces.

"Whaaat?!" I question them.

"He called you daddy and you didn't say anything except for 'yOU nEeD tO cALm DoWN!'" Aliyah says mocking me.

"And he also said love you and you said love you too! But your not gay! That's suspect as hell." Her brother says. He's really annoying me.

"Yeah he told me who told him about what happened at the house and he told me our daddy did. And we always tell each other love you before hanging up." I explain to them.

"So your both gay and y'all share a boyfriend y'all call daddy?" Aliyah slow ass brother asks.

"Nigga ewwwe HELL NO! The shit mad nasty! We are twins, our parents are gay, one is called dad, he's the one who put sperm in my other dads stomach, we use to call our dad who carried us daddy because he birthed us well he had a C-section but I don't call him that no more, only Adam calls him that because he's a daddy's boy" I explain to them as best as I could.

"Ohhhh so your dad is a guy who can get pregnant?" Aliyah asks. I smile and nod at her before pecking her lips.

"Yes correct!" I tell her after I pull away from pecking her lips.

"Oh. Well lil nigga you still gotta go cause our dad on his way home from work and she know she ain't supposed to have no boys over." Her brother says.

"Ight I'm gonna leave but what's your name?" I ask him curious to know his name since he took it upon himself to interrupt me and Aliyah chill time.

"Jamal, lil nigga now get out!" He says while pushing me out of the bathroom this nigga for real got touching problems.

"Oh nice to meet you 'Jamal lil nigga now get out!' That's a very long first name" I joke with him as I grab my book bag and walk to their front door.

"Haha very funny fuck you lil nigga!" He yells as I walk out their front door. I flash them a smile before getting in my car and driving off. That nigga is a cock blocker.

|~*|~*|~*|~*|
Chapter 9 coming up next...