Chap. 26

*Not edited*
Kelanie
"How is he alive?"
That's the only question that was running through my mind as we all sat in the living room waiting for Darion to start explaining everything.

Darion
"Ok I don't want interruptions from anyone please, I'm trying to explain everything with as much detail as possible." I said and looks at everyone to make sure they agreed and they nodded their head yes.

"Ok so I'm gonna start this off in my point of view" I say before starting.

"I was driving away from Kelanie and Tre'vontae house after what went down and in the corner of my eye I see a car coming full speed in my direction before I feel the car crash into the passenger side of my car sending my car tumbling over and over and over while I'm holding on trying my best to survive but as I'm trying to stay conscious everything is faint and the only thing I can clearly hear is my ringing ears before everything goes black" I stop to while a tear now knowing why everything that happened happened to me and having to retail it is hard and frustrating and sad.

"I woke up and there was a nurse in my room. She told me she had to give me a needle to give my nutrients. Which don't sound right now that I look back on that day. But she injects me with the needle and leaves my room. Five minutes later kelanie and Tre'vontae are in my room and we're talking and sorting our problems out but I start to feel my heart slowing down and I knew then that I wasn't gonna make, so I told them my thoughts but they didn't want me to talk like that so I just asked them to do me a favor and I made that video for the boys." I said before looking at my two sons who were crying silent tears.

"The ending of the video was when I "passed away" and everything went black." I said outing quotients around passed away.

"I woke up in a dark room, I had no idea what happened, if I was dead or alive, if I was dreaming, I knew nothing. Hell I didn't know my name was Darion. The same nurse walked in with a girl I was in a toxic relationship with. The older of the two spoke up saying,

Flashback...
"Look who's awake!" The lady spoke to me with clearly fake enthusiasm. I thought I was dead.

"I thought I died?" I say speaking my thoughts.

"Oh no you kind of did but that was just to get that pregnant bitch and his boyfriend out of the hospital and out of interrupting our plans" the familiar girl spoke up for the first time. I got a girl pregnant?

"Pregnant? Who'd I get pregnant?" I ask.

"Oh you don't got to worry anymore, turns out it wasn't even yours" the girl spoke while the women walked around the room doing something.

"Well I guess that's a relief" I say calming down a little.

"So why, how, and when did I get here?" I ask.

"You were in that same hospital bed for 7 years. None of your friends wanted to visit you. So we felt bad and I told my mom about you and she got you discharged papers acting like your mom. But we don't have any bad intentions we just want to help your life get better" the girl spoke.

"Oh? Well I guess... thanks" I mumble.

"Ok lay down my moms an experienced doctor and she is gonna give you some medicine to help cope with the pain which comes a little after you wake up" the younger of the two said. I nod hesitantly and lay down. The women walked the bed and she had ropes in her hand and a sinister smirk on her face. I immediately knew something was up so I attempt to sit up and get out of her but a big buff nigga comes from out of the closet and punches the fuck out of me, making me fall back in the bed.

"Thanks for the help Toronto" I hear the women say and then I hear three different laughters before darkness is all I see.

3 hours later...
I crack my eyes open and see nothing but a dirty ceiling in a bright room. "This is not where I sleep is it?" I ask myself. I attempt to sit up but I feel a tug on my stomach forcing me back down. My eyebrows furrow in confusion before looking down and seeing my body now on a cold metal table naked with only a pair of boxer briefs, and tied up with rope and I see my hands are tied down on each side of the table. "Hell nah this ain't where I sleep" I think to my self again before the memory of what happened earlier flashes through my mind.

"Fuck" I mumble before starting to move around in attempt to escape the ropes. The door across the room opens and in walks the two women I hate.

"Aww awake already are you?" The girl asks.

"Who are y'all?" I ask

"Good to know you care about me"

"I don't" I mumble but she continues "my name is Tatiana and this is my mom Rotiana But you can call her Roe" Tatiana says while walking closer to me slowly.

"Why am I here?" I ask

"Oh that's easy, because you picked a fucking fag who rejected you and used you, over me. But it's ok because now I'm gonna be pregnant with your baby" she says with a disinter smile matching her moms. These birches is crazy.

"Nah this shot right here is dead. Ion know what the fuck you talking about but I'd rather be rejected and used than be wit yo crazy ass!" I tell her while still trying to get out of the ropes. She pouts but it's the most ugliest pout I've ever seen. Wait she said she gonna have my baby?! Ha she funny!

"Oh and you for damn sure not having my kids. So you can dead that shit right now" I tell her while shaking my head and looking at the ceiling thinking of how to get out of here.

"Oh it's too late for that now. I'm not an idiot baby boy. I knew you weren't gonna impregnate me while conscious so I impregnated myself while you were unconscious and baby boy. You have the best dick I've ever rode!" She says before laughing.

"I don't find shit funny" I say loud for her to here. I look around looking for an escape way but don't find one except for the door. I notice that her mom left and the nigga who punched me is standing at the door.

"You didn't take shit from me" I tell her. Ain't no way she got me to get hard and cum. No fucking way.

"Oh hunny anything's possible when your unconscious and have no control over your body" she says while running her hands down my chest. I move my body trying to get her hands from touching me but I fail. I feel like my dignity done shrunk. When I'm free I'm killing this bitch and that baby of hers. Ion want nothing to do with this bitch.

"Fuck you!" I say. It was meant to be full of hate but my voice cracked at the end. She came back up to my face and placed one hand on e ah side of my face.

"It's ok baby, we got this" she says before kissing my forehead.

"I'm gonna go get us food okay baby boy?" She says before leaving my side, thankfully and going to the door and leaving.

"Man fuck my life"

9months later...
"Baby!!" I yell out to Tatiana from the kitchen. After 3 months of being here they got alarm systems on every window, and door. So whenever I open a door the alarm goes off and Toronto pops up with either Tatiana or Rotiana by his side and sometimes both. Tatiana wasn't lying she really is pregnant and it's mine. After a month or two of "good behavior" they let me step outside for 30 seconds before they tell me to come back in. I tried to run but they had a fence that was locked with 3 fucking locks and I couldn't climb it or jump it due to the way it was made. I started to come up with a plan for the escape. I've been being nice to Tatiana and her mom and Toronto whenever he decides to pop up so that I can gain their trust. Of course they questioned my behavior and I made up a good lie if I say so myself. My lie was "I've accepted the fact that I'm not getting out of here anytime soon and since Tatiana is pregnant with my son then I'm gonna stay here and help her throughout her pregnancy and even when our son is born imma still be here". Is it or is it not good? It's good? I know.

"What baby?" She asks pecking my lips.

"You want something to eat?" I ask her. Yeah a nigga can cook!

"Yeah, why? You gonna make sumthing?" She asks.

"Yeah I was thinking about making fried pork-chops with mashed potatoes and Mac-n-cheese" I tell her.

"Baby you know I can't eat fried food while pregnant it's not healthy" she says. I know but I really was worried about myself.

"I forgot ok then how about you get baked chicken instead of pork chops?" I suggest.

"Mmm...ok" She says before leaning up to kiss me on my cheek.

"I gotta go finish my job search" she says.

"Ion know why you finna be in prison soon" is what I wanted to say but instead i said. "Good luck baby" before going to the freezer to get the meat out.
Flashback over...