part three

Ella

"What the fuck?" I screamed at my sister. "He doesn't have proof! My face wasn't in them!" I ran my fingers through my hair angrily. 

"So you admit! You sent him nudes!" Clara pushed me slightly.

"What?" I groaned, confused.

"Your nudes aren't on facebook, you idiot! I was just trying to see if you sent that guy some!"

"You nearly gave me a damn heart attack! What the fuck, Clara?" I threw my hands up into the air. "Get the fuck out of my room!"

"You're so stupid, Ella! You're gonna regret this!"

"Just because Ashton Irwin blackmailed you last year with a picture of your boobs, which are not as great as mine, by the way, doesn't mean it's gonna happen to me," I scoffed, pushing her out the door.

"Rude!" She gasped as I slammed the door in her face. 

"Fucking bitch," I muttered to myself, pulling out my phone and texting Rose, my best friend.

Guess who got a fucking dick pic from Tyler Smith

If you guessed me you're right

What?! I take a nap and miss this?!

Did you send him anything back?

E v e r y t h i n g

I'm gonna leave him hanging for the rest of the night though

Are you trying to play hard to get or something

You already sent him your vagina El

I rolled my eyes, throwing my phone onto my bed and grabbing my laptop to watch a movie before bed. Deciding on the lengthy but always tear-jerking Titanic, I crawled into bed with my lights off and spent most of the movie contemplating what I would say to Tyler tomorrow in school. A group of us were discussing snapchat, and he had casually given me his, but I still didn't have his number. I figured I'd just bring it up, and maybe ask him to "hang out" on Friday night. Mum would definitely be out of the house, and I assumed Clara would be too. 

I ended up falling asleep before the ship sunk in the movie, and my alarm scared the shit out of me in the morning. I got up and got ready carefully, making sure I looked at least presentable. After an awkward breakfast with Clara, I hurried out to my car and went to pick up Rose. We bickered over the radio station the entire way to school, and as we were pulling up into the student lot she mentioned Tyler.

"It's your boy toy," she smirked at me, nodding her head to where he was standing by his car talking to Michael Clifford, Rose's boyfriend. Clara hated him, because his best friend was Ashton Irwin, and anyone associated with the curly haired boy was "the worst person ever, seriously." Michael was actually a year older than us, but skipped class a lot last year and got held back with us. 

"Do I look okay? Smell okay?" I asked, turning so I was facing Rose.

"Yes," she rolled her eyes and got out of my car. I followed and we approached the two boys.

"Morning!" Rose chirped, kissing Mike quickly.

"Morning, babe," he grinned at her and smiled at me. "Hey El." I gave him a wave and Tyler smirked at me.

"Morning ladies," he made no effort in hiding the way his eyes were raking up and down my body. I don't blame him though, these jeans made me look great.

"Michael, let's go see if they're still serving waffles in the cafeteria!" Rose began walking away with the blue haired boy. (a/n I fucking know his hair isn't blue okay)

"I forgot it was Wednesday!" Michael rushed forward quickly and took her hand in his. I smiled at them and turned back to Tyler.

"Have a good night?" I asked knowingly. I bit my lip and hoped I looked seductive instead of like I was peeling the skin off.

"It was whatever," he shrugged and I almost frowned. "Would've been better if you were there, though," he grabbed my arm suddenly and pulled me closer.

"I had fun talking to you last night," I practically whispered, leaning in a bit.

"What?" He asked, pulling back. 

"Last night? The-" I cleared my throat, "the pictures? You know, I never knew you had a tattoo."

"What? I don't have a tattoo. What are you talking about?"

"I snapchatted you last night?" My eyes went wide. He had to be joking.

"No you didn't, Ella." He chuckled and then furrowed his brows in confusion. "I thought you were going to, but you never did." 

"Oh my god, it was a fucking z!" I referred to me and Clara not being able to read Tyler's handwriting. "I have to go," I pulled back suddenly and walked off quickly, pulling my phone out of my pocket.

SOS ROSE SOS

What is it?

I SNAPCHATTED SOMEONE WHO ISN'T TYLER

ELLA WHAT

SORRY I JUST CHOKED ON MY WAFFLE

ROSE WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Rose called me and I could hear talking from around her in the cafeteria. 

"What the fuck, Ella!"

"Tyler said he never got my snapchats! He didn't have the same tattoo as the guy in the picture!"

"Why don't you just ask who the guy is? Like through snapchat?" She suggested.

"No, god, I'm too embarrassed," I rubbed my free hand over my face as I entered the school. 

"He could be anyone, Ella. Who knows? Maybe he's a French hottie," she giggled and I heard Michael saying something in the back. "Oh shut up," she told him away from the receiver. "What did his tattoo look like?"

"It was a question mark, like below his thumb?" I tried to explain the placement to her. She made a small humming sound before saying something to Michael I couldn't hear all too well.

"Mikey says he knows someone with a tattoo like that!"

"Really?" I practically shouted, earning weird looks from the people around me in the hallway as I opened my locker, holding my phone between my shoulder and cheek.

"Yeah, some kid named Luke? He's in our grade," I could tell she was repeating what Mike was telling her. "Luke Hemmings, he's tall and blond, and friends with that football kid, Calum? The one who's like super good."

"I'll find Calum," I groaned, taking out a textbook I needed and shutting my locker. This was going to be the most awkward day of my life.

y'all were so fucking ready to chop poor luke's dick off 

calum luke and mike aw so pic to the side of them reliving mikeys threesome good times

if you were wondering my school really does have waffle wednesdays