part two

Luke

After much contemplation, I realised I’d be an idiot not to send Emily a picture back. She was fit as fuck, had really nice tits, and was interested in me. I asked myself WWAD; what would Ashton do? The answer was obvious: send her nudes back. 

Calum, I texted my best friend.

What is it

How do I send a girl a picture

Like of my friend

Little Luke

Mini Hemmo

Do you understand

Who are you sending dick pics to

What the fuck

Don’t act so surprised prick

Who is it Luke

Emily Garfield

She snapchatted me her boobs so fuck you

Why are you asking me

Just like jack off and send her a picture

I rolled my eyes at Calum’s lack of belief in me. There were girls that were into me, but I was just never into them. So, although I wasn’t a virgin, Calum would tease me about not having any game.

“I have game,” I muttered bitterly to myself as I placed my phone on my nightstand and threw myself onto the bed. I began jerking off and nearly forgot why I was doing it, although Emily was the only thing on my mind while I panted and moved my hand up and down my length. I took Calum’s advice and sent her a picture of Luke jr., before finishing myself off. My phone lit up to notify me of a new snapchat from Emily as I caught my breath.

“You’re huge,” was what she captioned the photo with a winky face and my eyes widened at the sight of her toned body. I had gotten much more than just boobs this time, and I was honestly ready to go again just looking at the photo.

-

Ella

Holy shit. I gaped at the picture Tyler had sent me. Had I died and gone to heaven? Just kidding, I wasn’t going to heaven for this. As the picture disappeared from my screen, I wondered if he had always had that tattoo of a question mark on his hand? I told Clara I didn't stalk him! If I was a stalker I would've known he had a tattoo.

I had fucked only one other guy, and that was last year until the douchebag cheated on me. Whatever, fucking one inch pinch. He was nothing compared to Tyler. I slipped out of my skirt quickly, ridding myself of my panties before taking another photo of myself. Him snapchatting me back gave me new found confidence, and using that I pressed his username and sent it to him.

My heart was racing like I was on a fucking roller coaster. I was sending nudes to the boy I was pretty much engaged to in my head, and he was sending them back. Mentally squealing, again. I went to take a shower before dinner, thinking about Tyler the entire time. Jesus, Ella.

No, seriously, you need Jesus.

Shut up.

I rolled my eyes at the little angel and devil on my shoulders arguing- metaphorically of course. I knew sending nudes wasn’t the smartest idea, but it was fun. It made things interesting and to keep a guy on his toes was great. And another plus- you know they’ll be thinking of you when they jack off. I smirked at the thought and sighed contentedly.

Dinner consisted of Clara watching me from over the table while mom blabbed on about a rude client she had earlier that gave her, and I quote, “the stank eye. That’s what you guys say, right?” I grew uncomfortable under my older sister’s gaze and fled the table as soon as I finished eating and went to do my homework. I didn’t check my phone because I knew I’d get distracted, if you know what I mean. When I was near finished, Clara came into my room seeming extremely distraught.

“What the hell is your problem?” I snickered.

“Not me, Ella, you!”

“Huh?”

 “Your nudes are all over fucking facebook!”

what am i even writing whatever imagine luke wanking and thinking about you bye 

thank you so much for all the votes & comments omg keep it up yall rock ily. dedicated to rose because she gave me great ideas for this story yass. fave pic of lukey boy to the side

question for all you horny little shits: how many of you have sent nudes before?