part five

Ella

"Wait, you're not Emily?"

"No, you fuck, I'm Ella!"

"I'm so confused right now, oh my god," this Luke boy's expression changed rapidly from lost to horrified. "I think we snapchatted the wrong people." He removed his hand from his hair, biting his lip instead.

"You think?" I groaned. "This is fucking humiliating!"

"You have a great body, if that helps anything," he grinned sheepishly.

"It doesn't, you prick!" I shoved him a bit but he didn't budge. "What the hell were you thinking; snapchatting a random girl like that, you perv?"

"I thought you were Emily!" He threw his hands up in innocence. Not so innocent anymore- not after the things you've seen, huh, Luke? "You have the same initials," he continued, "and I didn't know anyone else with those initials besides her. When I got the request, I assumed it was her!"

"I don't care! You should've asked who it was before replying!"

"You shouldn't have been so eager to strip for whoever you thought I was!" The awkward boy grew frustrated, and I found it extremely attractive. God damn it, Ella. "It's not all my fault! You should've asked who it was before sending me your tits!"

"Point made," I said between clenched teeth. He wasn't wrong. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I had obviously messed up too.

"Can I make this up to you, somehow?" Luke returned to his sweet self I had encountered earlier in the hall. "I can take you to dinner? Would you like that?"

"Wouldn't your girlfriend mind?" I snorted.

"She's not my girlfriend," he smiled sweetly. "Friday?"

"Friday." I nodded and he waved while reapproaching Emily, but leaving her immediately after telling her something. She was glaring at me as Rose ran up to me.

"He's Ashton Irwin hot! Holy shit!"

"I know, what the hell?"

"You're going to dinner with him?"

"I guess? He's not a pervert, I don't think," I muttered. "He's hot though, and nice."

"You're the one who snapchatted him first, you should've offered to take him out," she nudged me in the ribs with her elbow as we headed for the third floor.

"He snapped back!"

"A simple hi would've been a fine start," she rolled her eyes. "Baby steps. Jesus, Ella."

"Ha-ha," I sarcastically told her with a slight shove.

"Hey, what about Tyler? He's definitely into you."

"Oh, shit, right! I forgot about him."

"You're infatuated with Luke," she sang and ran off when I tried to shove her again. "I'm telling Michael!"

"I'll end you!" I gasped and went after her, knowing Michael would never shut up if Rose told him her little lie.

Luke

"Calum!" I found my best friend in the crowded hallway. "I fucked up so badly!"

"Ella Greene found you, then, I'm guessing?" He chuckled. "She seemed mad."

"She fucking was! You wanna know what fucking happened?"

"What? She said you have a small dick and that Emily could have you?"

"No, you asshole!" I shoved him. "Emily was never the one snapchatting me! It was her!"

"What?" Calum furrowed his brows and seemed just as confused as I had been when Ella broke the news to me. Man, this was fucked up. The bell rang and he perked up. "Whatever, she's hot! Good job! I didn't think you had it in you!" He patted me back and rushed off to class.

"Wait, no, Calum!" I tried to call for his attention.

"Mr. Martin's gonna kill me if I'm late again!" He called back to me and ducked into a classroom. I ran my hands over my face in frustration and groaned, trudging to maths.

Okay, so a hot girl snapchatted me her boobs by accident. Why was it such a big deal? Sure, no one else thought it was, but I did. It was embarrassing, and an invasion of her privacy, but it's not like I had meant to! I felt so awful seeing her so angry, I had to take her out to dinner. She seemed like a total bitch, honestly, but it was only one night and then we could forget this ever happened.

How do you sit across from someone at dinner patiently when you want to fuck them against a wall? WWAD?

"Hey Luke," Michael, Ashton's best friend greeted me as I took my usual seat next to him. I shrugged off my bag and grunted in reply, taking note of the textbook pages written on the board. "So, did Ella Greene find you?" He gave me smug look.

"Yes," I mumbled. "How does everyone know she was looking for me?"

"Rose is her best friend," he shrugged. "I heard about your little dilemma," he smirked and started laughing when I whacked him with my book.

"Fuck you, Mike!"

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes. "You're so stupid, Luke."

"I'm not," I whined. "It wasn't my fault! I said sorry! i'm taking her to dinner on Friday," I let out a sigh.

"Really?" He continued laughing.

"Yeah, she seems like a bitch, but I felt guilty."

"She's not that bad, trust me," he shrugged. "You do know who she is, though, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"She's Clara Greene's sister," he covered his mouth to keep from laughing again.

"No," my eyes went wide. "No, no no. Ashton's Clara Greene?"

"The one and only," Michael was laughing now. "You're in some deep shit, Hemmings."

sorry i fucking suck im so busy i dont even eat or sleep anymore but hi i love you all i hope you like this im an unfunny loser but thank you all so so much <3 sorry there's so much dialogue and like nothing else okay ily enjoy bye <3

(ill try to write short updates more frequently) (im also too lazy to attach a photo and my computer is almost dead)