part six (IM BACK)

Ella

"Are you sure this Tyler guy isn't just using you for your tits?"

Okay, so maybe I didn't tell Clara who I was really going on a date with. I would hate to tell the witch she was right about me snapchatting my boobs.

"I'm sure. It's not like that at all." It's actually an apology dinner with Luke Hemmings because we're both horny dumbasses who don't know general internet safety rules. Sorry, Mrs. Collins, I was never actually listening.

"Alright Ella, whatever you say. I'm heading out, see you later." I waved Clara off and checked my snapchat to see one from Luke behind the wheel of his car at a stoplight. It was captioned 'Be there in 10' with a sticky-outy tongue emoji. I turned to look over my shoulder at myself in the mirror. My short skirt hit just below my bum, and I smirked at myself knowing he'd be looking like that emoji when he saw me. I didn't like him or anything, but he was hot and I still wanted him to think I was hot. After all, I wasn't spending tonight getting fucked by Tyler like originally planned, but I still wanted to have some fun. The bell rang downstairs and when I opened the door, Luke seemed nervous as hell.

"You could've just messaged me."

"Sorry I'm polite," he scoffed back, his nerves seeming to relax as he grew sarcastic. "You look good." His eyes lingered on my chest and he looked back up at me and smiled. "Ready to go?"

"Sure thing, Hemmings."

As we sat in his car he hummed along to the music he had playing quietly, tapping the steering wheel. I noticed the question mark tattoo and almost scoffed out loud at this whole situation.

"This is weird, isn't it? This is weird." He finally broke the silence.

"Weirder now that you've pointed it out," I groaned. "Relax, it's fine."

"I guess I haven't really been on a date in a while. Is this a date? It's not, is it? Did I just make this weird again? I just really want some lasagna and-"

"Will you relax? For now, we'll just call it dinner. Stop worrying. I love Italian." Honestly, it was kind of fun seeing him so uncomfortable and knowing I was the one doing that to him. Who knew my boobs had this kind of effect? "Calum told me you'd be like this."

"Huh? Calum?" He scrunched his face up a bit.

"Yeah. You've got no game, huh?" I laughed and he groaned loudly.

"That prick," he mumbled before clearing his throat and speaking to me directly. "I've got plenty of game, alright? You're here tonight, aren't you?"

"Free dinner," I shrugged.

"Sure," he dragged out the word. "You could be with Tyler right now, isn't that right?" The corners of his lips turned up. "You would've gotten a free dinner with him, too, had you gone out with him instead. You didn't have to say yes to me."

"You didn't have to offer!" I grew flustered. Get it together, Ella. "Me and Tyler wouldn't be eating dinner. We'd skip straight to dessert." I crossed my arms triumphantly and rolled my eyes, wiping the smug look right off of Luke's perfect little face.

"So you chose food over sex, huh?" He raised an eyebrow. "Seems unlikely."

"You gotta prioritize."

Luke

I mocked the girl in my passenger seat all the way into the restaurant, but only in my head of course. We'd skip straight to dessert. Tyler Smith wasn't even her level of hot. He hung out with Calum sometimes, and he said Tyler was a real fucking tool, too. She was a bitch, anyways, and clearly fucking obsessed with this guy considering how we got into this.