Chapter 17

Chapter 17

We arrive to the ratchet ass class room, and I cha cha to my seat and notice Harryliantwan ain't in his seat.

Liam kept going on about his girlfriend Daniella, she sounds cute, and hispanic, she must have a nice booty. But all Liam cares about is her face. Well then bitch. He shows me pictures of her, and I gotta admit, she's pretty damn hot, I’d like to party with her ass.

“Won’t it be hard, cause her ass lives so far?” I ask him, and we sit down.

“Well umm, I want her to have a good time.. hehe” Liam says. She is a hot girl in New York, like what if she runs into Chris Brown, or Eminem and they decide to date, and ditch Li Li, I will literally wip a bitch if that happens. No one messes with my pumpkin.

“You got your weave cut Thereasandra?” I turn around to see the stupid bitch Harryliantwan behind my ass. He looks at Liam, and gives him a ratchet mean look, whats that suppose to mean? 

“Don’t mess with my bestie Li Li, he my favorite little pumpkin.” I say with bitch in my voice. “Why he so mean to yo’ ass.” I ask Liam, cause he is crying. I will beat the hoe up for him if he wants me too. No more flappy dick for his ass. 

“My mommy, is dating his daddy.” He says and pouts like a child. Is it just me, or did he turn into a fucking 5 year old. 

“What the fuck? Harryliantwan’s papa is here? Why the fuck is Harrliantwan here?” I ask. I am so fucking confused with that Chinese bitch, like next think I know, he will be from Mexico. Apart of the drug cartel and shit.

“He’s from London.. “ Liam tells me. He tells me how he eats all his cookies, and cupcakes, and never shares. I feel bad for little Li Li, he livin’ in a messed up cupcake world.

After the ratchet ass class is over, I fly my ass to my room, Stepheniqua’s ass ain’t back yet. Her classes run longer than mine, cause she is a nerd. I lay out my books and kick them underneath my bed. And throw my notes into a corner. 

I text Nowaqua, my bitch, that I love his dick, and decide to nap, cause I’m feeling like a kitty. I throw all this shit off my bed, and start to nap.

But some bitch burst through the door, and its fucking Harrliantwan. Does this bitch not fucking understand that I was taking a nap. Like fuck you.

“Stepheniqua ain’t back yet you hoe.” I say and twerk back to my bed, leaving the ratchet door on the floor. Why does he not even put the door back, like what if the purge fucking takes place. Well first, I would kill his phone, and his extra sets.

“I will wait.” He says sitting on Stepheniqua’s bed, and pulling his little shit out, and he starts playing with it.

“Suit yo’ ass yo’ self.” I groan, and ignore his little giggles. I pull my blanket up and start to nap,. There is no fucking way I am going to be able to sleep with that little sherbet in my room. Gagging up all the sunshine. I try to ignore his giggly ass sunshine giggles, but then he screams cause he finally got 10 points.

“Yayay!” He says, and I roll my eyes.

“Fucking bitch, put yo’ mouth on silent, before I get the shovel you hoe.” I tell him, and he puts his phone down.

“You are a meanie.” Harry says pouting. That baby face shit don’t work on my ass. Cause I am Queen Tessandra.

“Shut the fuck up.” I say, and slap him across the face. 

“Aw.” 

“Bitch, shut the fuck up. I ain’t even joking anymore, I will make your flappy dick, fly the fuck away. Now shut the fuck up, and go to sleep, or get high or something.”  Harryliantwan grabs my Chris Brown CD’s and drops them all on the floor. Oh my god. This bitch asked for it.

“Pick them the fuck up, before I fucking latch onto your fucking phone and throw it out the fucking window with your shit on your ass.” I say, and he smirks, and kicks them around. Fucking hoe.

“Someone doesn’t like her CD’s messed up.” he says, and laughs.

“You little fucking bitch. You got ten fucking seconds to run before I pound your ass to the wall, and kick it till you fucking cry.” I say breathing too fucking hard. I want to rip his nose off, and throw him against Stepheniqua’s heel collection. I get up and try to slap him with my shovel, but the bitch pins me against the fucking wall.

“Harryliantwan, you got fucking a second before I kick you in the balls.” I say.

Tip #9: Don’t you fucking dare pin Queen Tessandra against the wall, or she will kick  you in the balls.

If y’all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :p

If you guys want to send letters to me, inbox me. 

I have received some hate upon my use of ‘African American’ races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If  this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny. 

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter

Vote for me, you know if you want

Account: WattyAwardsFanfic

I am nominated for Best Harry, and Best Humor

#13 in Best Harry, and #3 in Best Humor :)

It would mean a lot if I won.