two ; your hair is fluffy

---

h e y,, so its been a bit since i've updated this book and im sOrry- i only just realized that this was starting to get reads so i had to update this quickly and stick to the schedule i put on it. thankfully AWAC is almost done so i'll be able to focus more on this book later on!! also im trying out the lower case aesthetic for this chapter because i am sad so, yeah- enjoy

---

     i groaned as the sunlight hit my face from the window. i hid under the blankets but pouted as i wasn't able to fall back to sleep. i sighed and got out of bed and i grabbed some of my clothes from my suitcase and headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. 

     the water was cold after immediately turning on the faucet and i quickly pulled my hand away from the water. a few moments later the warm water poured down onto the shower floor and i entered soon after. since i had visited so often john had always kept some spare shampoo and conditioner in here. i chuckled to myself. after pouring the shampoo onto my hand i felt the cool difference from the soap as it touched my hair and scalp. funny thing, john's shampoo and hair products always seemed to have the best effect on me. he'd always pester me as to why it came out better on me than on him.

     a few minutes passed and i finished my shower and got changed. i strolled down the little hallway and decided to see if john was awake. much to my dismay, he wasn't. i smiled as he slept peacefully. he had been working a lot lately and he needed the break. i slowly closed his door and headed downstairs to see what kind of food he had to make breakfast. 

     i entered his kitchen and opened his fridge. i found a few eggs and such and looked around his pantry to see if he had any bread. i tapped on the cabinet door as i scanned the pantry shelf by shelf. to my surprise he actually did. good to know that he actually knows how to adult properly. 

     i smile to myself and grab a pan to cook the eggs in and place some bread in the toaster. with john asleep i realized that the house was a lot quieter than usual. i pulled out my phone and synced it with the bluetooth speakers and began to play a few songs from Cigarettes After Sex. despite recently finding the band, i found that most of their songs were pretty good. i hummed along and finished up breakfast.

     after plating the food, i headed upstairs to go wake up john. i knocked on his door to see if he was awake. he wasn't. i entered quietly and tapped his shoulder. 

     "john- wake up-" i muttered.

     "no." he murmured sleepily. i rolled my eyes and tried to pull him off the bed. i failed at doing so.

      "johnnnyyyyy" i pleaded. he shook his head. 

     "it's too early, let me finish my nap" he muttered. i smiled and shook my head.

     "john, it is 11 am." i scoffed. he shot out of his bed.

     "what-" he looked at his clock and pouted. "it wasn't supposed to be this long..." (i loved that tweet)

     i laughed and he got out of the bed. "well now that you're finally up, there's breakfast downstairs. so hurry before it gets cold."

     "yes mom." he teased. i playfully punched him in the arm and headed downstairs. i realized that some BLACKPINK had started playing and i attempted to sing along in korean. failing miserably. 

     john yelled from the top of the stairs. "yOU LISTEN TO KPOP? WOW YOURE A WEEB HA"

     "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GAY BASTARD"

     "NO U" he screamed. i laugh and sit down at the counter and wait for john to come down. eventually he shows up and he sits down across from me. 

     "wow, i didn't know you were capable of adulting" he teased again. 

     "all from the help of my supportive dad"i smiled cockily. 

     "why call me dad when you can call me daddy?" he smirked.

     i choked on my eggs. 

     "JOHN I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD-"

     "im kidding im kidding please don't kill me-" he pleaded. i shook my head at him and continued to eat my eggs. "so...are you still gonna live with me?"

     i looked at him, he seemed to really want me to live there. aside from all his teasing, he was really looking forward to it. i smiled softly and nodded. "since you're being so nice  about it...yes. i'll live with you."

     his face lit up and he smiled brightly. "yay!!" i smiled as well. truth be told i had wanted to live with him for a while now. he was always there for me. and i visited him so much after getting evicted that i practically already did live with him. but i guess now it was official. i looked at him and i noticed the sun had hit his hair gently. i stared at him and he caught it. he looked at me.

     "what?"

     "your hair is fluffy" i blurted out. he tilted his head gently and looked at me weirdly.

     "thank you?" he chuckled. i laughed and patted him on the head. "i have some editing and recording i need to do so i'll be in my recording room for most of the day." he stated. i nodded and took my plate to the kitchen sink. 

     "that's fine. i have some of my own stuff i need to do anyway."

     "oh and one more thing." he replied. "smii7y is coming over."

     i smiled brightly. "jaren is coming? when?"

     "a couple weeks from now." he muttered, his mouth full of eggs. 

     "so now i get to have two of my best friends in the same house? nice." i chuckled. truth be told, jaren and john were literally inseparable. after they had met they spent almost the whole night talking to each other. i had to take john away from him just to get him to go to sleep. ever since then they'd kept close in touch. even jaren and i had become pretty close too. since all of us had played within the same group of friends, we often had our own trio videos that people had seemed to really like.

     a lot of people insisted that me and jaren date. but we had made it pretty clear that we meant to keep our relationship strictly friends-based. i looked at john who was browsing on his phone from the kitchen counter. i smiled when i looked at him. and it had then occurred to me why i was so much closer to john...and why i was beginning to like him as something more than my best friend.

---

next scheduled update: thursday | december 13, 2018

a/n

wh- what the fuck was that??? ew. im disgusted by my work so this chapter was um...as you would say...absolute shite. if you enjoyed it then...thanks. im trying to look for ways to improve the plot and its kinda coming to me. but thanks for reading!! love u

stay frosty and stay alive |-/

xoxo

-AR