twenty-six ; vape kisses

hello i'm alive sorry i never update this bc it's not finished.

-

     God knows what time it was when we went to bed. It was a long night. PAX had recently rolled around and we were finally able to go home.

     The both of us were shitface tired but because of jetlag neither of us were able to sleep. Too lazy to actually do anything, we decided to waste most of the night until we eventually passed out.

     Upon arriving home I immediately darted upstairs into the bedroom and practically threw myself onto the bed. I groaned into the sheets softly, by body feeling like a pile of mush. Eventually I forced myself to get up to change into something more comfortable.

      I rummaged through the closet until I decided on one of John's black and white hoodies and a pair of shorts. I slumped down the stairs, the sight of John on the couch laying down watching YouTube on the screen in front of it was practically begging for cuddles.

      I walked behind the couch and surprised John with a gentle kiss on his cheek, his attention immediately shifting towards me. He smiled brightly.

      "Hey, babygirl." He greeted, I smiled softly at the nickname. "You tired? I thought you went up to bed already."

        "Unfortunately my body decided that it doesn't want to fall asleep despite being on the brink of shutting down at any given point." I pouted.

      He chuckled, "I know what you mean." He replied, before patting the cushion next to him on the couch, "c'mere, I wanna cuddle with you."

      I immediately complied with his request, that being the reason I came down here in the first place.

      Hours passed and John and I still laid in the same place on the couch, only leaving if one of us wanted to get snacks. About five meme compilations later, two nostalgic vine comps, and a really shitty movie later, we both decided it was time to head up to the bedroom, Jay and Kugo having gone to sleep hours earlier.

      As we entered the room, I stared at the clock that read 3:27 a.m. We both fell onto the bed and continued our cuddle session there, every now and then whispering quiet 'I love you's' and leaving soft kisses all over each other's skin.

       Every now and then either John or I would grab our vape from the bedside table and blow a cloud of smoke into the air, feeling a wave of relaxation come over us which resulted in us cuddling closer to one another.

      We remained next to each other for the entire night, conversing quietly about our thoughts and emotions, knowing each other well enough to trust each other with our lives.

      Our whispers turned into quiet mumbles and yawns as we soon noticed the sunlight cracking through the sky, illuminating the clouds with a light pink and blue hue.

      I pulled John towards the window as I begged him to watch with me, the sun rays now visible in the horizon. John merely chuckled at my astonishment towards it and agreed to join me, blanket in hand.

      He wrapped it around the both of us and sat next to me on the floor in order to get a better view of the aesthetically pleasing sight.

      I found myself leaning my head on his shoulder, a wave of drowsiness coming over me. The sun rays gently hit my skin just perfectly that it sent the right amount of warmth through my body to match with John's and the blanket around me.

       The sky turned a bit brighter as I was soon unable to keep my eyes open for much longer. Soon the sky went out of view as my eyes gently closed and I finally was able to fall asleep.

     I heard John chuckle softly and softly inhale on his vape, soon exhaling, the scent of vapor filling the room. He placed a kiss on the top of my head and held my hand softly.

      "Good night, babygirl." he muttered, as he carefully carried onto the bed, soon joining me and wrapping his arm around my body. The both of us falling into a deep state of sleep and waking up some thirteen hours later to the sound of laughter of the other boys from downstairs.

-

hello there. so uh, i didn't forget this existed, i just ran out of ideas. but me being heavily deprived of attention from my boyfriend because i went out of town for so long and me being a suckers for romance along with the help of some one-shots and headcannons and we managed to bullshit this. kind of a soft au i guess but i decided it was time to feed you all with content again :))

love u babes