department

Shiro's Pov:

*15 mins before meeting lance*

Keith should be here, I wonder if he can open the door?

"Mr. Shirogane? Are you listening?"

"Oh yes, sorry Iverson, I've been spacing out a lot, what were you saying?"

"I was saying that Adam is coming to teach here too, are you gonna be okay with him here?"

A-Adam is working here? He's known that this has been my dream for years now.

"Why wouldn't it be? He can do whatever he wants, anyways I have Curtis now."

"Well I just feel like you're rushing it from what happened."

"IM NOT RUSHING IT!"

I stand up and realize what I just did.

"Sir, I'm so sorry, I came to your office hoping to catch up but I've made this all about me, I'll be on my way now."

I start walking towards the door, I start to turn the door knob.

"Shiro, I know you're stressed, won't worry about this. Come back soon."

I nod and walk out.

I guess I'll head over to his dorm. My phone starts vibrating. Curtis❣ is calling...Curtis❣ is calling...Curtis❣ is calling...

"Hey"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I can tell whenever you're sad, tell me babe."

I don't speak. I can't tell him I was thinking about Adam, I doubt he'll be mad but I just don't want to talk about it.

"I haven't gotten to Keith's dorm yet, wondering if he's doing alright."

"Keith's probably struggling with the door, having a cute guy trying to help him."

"Haha very funny, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning that disaster you call a dinner you made last night."

"Listen you know I don't know how to cook, without Keith helping both of us out, we're eating instant ramen everyday."

"See that would be nice if you would pick a different flavor whenever you go to the store."

"Listen beef is the most classic flavor and o-oh i'm actually at his dorm, i'll talk to you later. Love you."

"Bye Takashi, talk to you later."
I hang up. He never says love you back, he says i'm going to fast. Everyone says i'm going to fast. Keith even tried to lecture me a couple days ago but i pushed him aside. I start walking down the hallway to see Keith kicking the door, Jesus Christ. I have to record this, I pull my phone out and hide in a little corner. Then this boy comes up and tries to help him. Oh my god Curtis was right. He tries opening the door and I make my move. I turn off my phone and start shimmering down the hallway. I get right behind Keith and this mysterious boy. Mysterious boy looks at me and I shh him to attack Keith. I jump on top of him while I have him in a headlock.
"AHH GET OFF OF MEEE!"
Keith starts screaming, he hates it now when I attack him. I shove him into the wall and he bounces off into my chest. I give him a hug and he hugs back. Mysterious boy's face is bright red. I notice that i'm still hugging Keith and I let go. I reach out my hand.
"Hi I'm Professor Takashi Shirogane, what's your name?"
"O-Oh I'm Lance, I-i'll be in the astronomy department."
His foot starts tapping the floor pretty quickly and he's fidgeting with his hands.
"Well lucky for you I actually teach in that department, Keith is also going into that department as well."
"Haha we've said department a lot of times."
I start giggling.
"Yeah we have." My phone vibrates.
New Text Message:
Adam:
hey can we talk?