All That Sass

This one is really short btw

•Y/N• 

*The next day*

"Have you thought about your job yet?" Alby asks me. "There must have been something you saw on the tour you want to do."

"Well I want to be a runner, but that's not happening."

"Did you tell Newt that's what you want to do yet?"

"Yea, he didn't take it well."

"Look Greenie," Alby says, moving in front of me, blocking my view of the maze doors, "The maze is dangerous."

"I love danger."

"Well it's the hardest job in the Glade."

"It can't be that hard, Minho does it."

He shakes his head at me, laughing slightly, "You know you and your sass are giving that shank a run for his money."

"That was the plan." I say smiling up a him, then I see a certain shuck face jog up behind him. "Oh yay, look who's here." I say nodding my head towards him.

"Hey Alby, Greenie."

"My name is Y/N." I say crossing my arms.

"Right right whatever, you know my chest still hurts from you kicking me yesterday."

"I thought it wasn't much of a kick." This is perfect, get ready to be sassed out of town you shank.

"Uhh, I don't know what you're talking about."

I walk up to him, I can feel Alby staring at the showdown, highly amused. "Yea I distinctly remember you saying that there wasn't a lot of power behind it. And then later when you left the room you told Alby that your scared of me, remember that, huh?"

He looks over my shoulder at the leader of the Gladers, "You seriously told her."

He shrugs like he has no idea what Minho is talking about.

"Well I'm not scared of you anymore."

"Uh huh sure."

"I only said that because you shucking attacked me!"

"Oh I'm sorry," I'm not sorry "I don't know about you, but whenever I wake up in a big ass maze full of a bunch of guys, my first instinct is to attack someone."

He stares at me, desperately trying to think of a comeback.

I smile at him.

"Sorry princess, there's a new sass queen in town."

I walk away, leaving the two boys, one laughing, the other pouting behind me.