Chapter 17- Like What You See Sykes?

*Vanessa's Point Of View*

 I slowed my pace a bit when i realized that no one was following me. I took a couple deep breaths to calm myself down. I just overreacted at the whole situation, i know. But something about Tasha just wasn't right. She had that demeanor that just made you want to punch her in the face.

I began to aimlessly walk down hallways just letting it lead me to wherever. I came to a door that said rooftop in red block letters. I pushed it open letting the cold breeze of New York hit my body. I made my way up the stairs slowly trying to take as much time as possible. I turned the corner and froze as i saw a familiar body leaning against the wall.

"hey" Nathan said quietly as he slid down the wall. He patted the ground next to him and i made my way over to him sitting down. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and began moving my feet awkwardly.

"Listen Nath, I'm really sorry about the thing that happened back at your hotel room its ju-"

"Don't worry about it Vanessa. You weren't ready and i totally understand that. I don't want to pressure you into anything that you don't want to do and i am willing to wait for you." He said smiling down at me. A smile pulled at my lips as i looked up to him, he dipped his head down towards me and pressed his lips lightly to mine. I felt him smile in the kiss and it made my heart skip beats like crazy.

He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine.

He opened his mouth to say something but his phone suddenly rang in his pocket. He slid it out of his jeans and read the name. He unlocked the phone a pressed it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Yeah I'll be right there"

"Alright bye"

He hung up the phone and tucked it back into his jeans. In one swift movement he stood up and pulled my up with him.

"I gotta go back down, because it's time for us to do our set. Are you gonna stay up here or come down with me?" He questioned.

"I think i will stay up here for a bit, do some thinking." I responded as i sat back down on the ground.

"Alright I'll see you later than." He kissed me one last time and was soon gone.

I pulled out a notebook and a pen from my bag and began scribbling words on the page.

*Nathan's Point Of View*

I made my way downstairs and was walking down the hallways to get to the stage when suddenly a door opened on my right.

"Hey Nathan, can you come help me with something real quick?" Tasha asked as she poked her head out the door of her dressing room.

"Sure." I responded as i followed her into her room. When i got inside my face turned bright red and shifted awkwardly at the door. She was standing in just her bra and underwear with a smirk on her face.

"My bra clasp is stuck do you mind helping me undo it?" She asked with a sultry tone.

no Nathan don't do it. A little voice in the back of my head called to me. But being the teenage boy that i am i started walking towards her. She pulled her black curls up and turned around so that i could reach the clasp. 

My hands started shaking. I knew this was wrong but i couldnt stop. quickly i unsnapped it and her bra fell to the floor. She let her hair fall to her shoulders and she turned to face me, a smirk playing at her lips. It took all the will power i had in my body not to look at her breasts.