Chapter 13- You're Just Like My Dad.

*Nathan's POV*

It took all the courage in my body to say the five words I have been dying to say since I met Vanessa.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" They words flew out of my mouth at a 100 miles per minute.

Her whole body stiffened as she stared at me. My face dropped and I felt my heart fall to my toes. I squeezed her hands a little as she looked down. Slowly she slipped them out of my grasp and i already felt my world slipping away. She looked back up and a tear ran down her cheek. I brought my finger to her face and wiped it away. She pulled her head back and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Nathan...but.. but i can't." She stuttered out.

"Why" My voice barley a whisper. She got up and started putting her shoes on.

"I'm so sorry. Believe me i really, really want to date you. You are the sweetest guy i know and you are so perfect. I love kissing you and being with you, but I cant I'm so sorry." She kissed me on the cheek wetting my face with her tears. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't even move.

She was almost out of sight when something strange bubbled up inside me.

'YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU VANESSA!" I yelled out to her. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned to look at me.

"DO YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO JUST LEAD ME ON AND MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU? WELL I'M GLAD YOU SAID NO BECAUSE I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE WITH A BITCH LIKE YOU ANYWAY." I don't know what came over me but i was just so angry, I had to do something and screaming was making me feel better. I picked up the champagne bottle and chugged the whole thing. Each gulp burned my throat making the pain in my heart subside. I looked up to see that Vanessa was still standing at the top of the stairs just looking at me with tears in her eyes. Usually this would brake my heart but it only made me angrier. I took the champagne bottle and threw it towards her, it crashed on the wall spraying glass and champagne all over her.  She fell to the ground and put her hands over her head to protect her from flying glass.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" She yelled as she got up and wiped her cheek. A piece of glass must have cut her. "Why the hell would you throw a bottle at me" she growled in my face getting closer.

"Because you're a cunt" I immediately regret the words that came out of my mouth. So much pain was on her face it could hurt the most evil person.

"You're just like my dad" she said as she started walking backwards tears falling from her eyes. "Don't ever talk to me again" and with that she was gone. I picked up the other three bottles of champagne and chugged each one. Feeling the effects of the alcohol I stumbled down stars to make my way to the club.

*Vanessa's POV*

I ran to my room with tears pouring from my eyes. I really like him but something deep down was telling me that I shouldn't be with him and now I know why. 

I ran to the room and slammed the door closed. I slid down the door and ran my fingers through my hair pulling on it. I had so much pain build up I didn't know what to do. My feelings for him were so strong and it felt like he just ripped my heart out and threw it in a fire. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I was so angry and I need away to get it out. I raised my fist and it collided with the mirror. Glass flew everywhere cutting my face, arms and legs. My hand was swollen and blood came pouring out of my knuckles. I picked up a piece of glass, my whole body trembling. I looked at my self in what was left in the mirror. My mascara was running, I had cuts and blood all over my face and my hair was a complete mess. I looked exactly how i felt. Broken. Nathan had left me completely broken.

I pulled the piece of glass along my wrist taking deep breaths as it glided along my skin. I bit my lips as I made another line below the first one. My blood leaked out and splashed on the sink.