we'll stay if we are what you choose

DELAWARE SMASH”

Todoroki felt like everything was moving slow and all at once, all around him his classmates were fighting a losing battle against the league of villains, exhaustion was making them sloppy and the only thing keeping them on their feet was pure adrenaline. Even him and bakugou was fighting against their hardest enemy : Deku.

Punch. Blocked, kick, retreat.

Todoroki ducked just in time to avoid a hit that would have knocked him clean out, his eyes tracked the green lightning flashing around their boyfriend, and saw out the corner of his eye as katsuki barely avoided a roundhouse kick to the throat.  Deku hadn’t been lying when he said he wasn't going easy on them, his intentions were tokill. Wide green eyes watched their every move a cold look of calculation on deku’s handsome face.

“ Izuku please” Todoroki  pleaded “ just come back to UA, come back to us, we don’t care about what you’ve done we could work through this.” Shoto could see deku’s eyes widen at the use of his name before his face quickly went back to a blank stare.

“It’s not that simple” deku murmured “ it was never that simple.” he quickly got back into his fighting stance signaling to them that he wasn’t going down without a fight.

Bakugou and Todoroki stiffened, this was nothing like the Times they spared with him deku was using full power with intent to kill .

“Fine you shitty nerd if you don’t wanna come back on your own we’ll fucking drag you back” bakugou snarled and both him and Todoroki attacked at the same time.

They both was using everything in their power to wear deku down, for every hit deku blocked, another was right there to try again, to an outsider all they saw was fire ice and green lightning blurring together and nobody dared to intervene, this was their battle to fight.

Todoroki forced deku on the offense twisting and Turning his body to avoid ice trapping him. every punch was felt harder than ever, creating craters in walls and rips in their gear.

“Give it up Todoroki, the fire and ice show was real cute but it’s time to end this.” deku smirked he admitted silently to himself that he had taken a lot of damage,blood ran down one side of his face blinding him and his fingers on his left hand as completely done for, he had to finish this and quickly.

“That’s funny,” Todoroki panted, his torso was covered in bruises and blood ran from various wounds not to mentioned Bakugou had taken a beaten as well his ankle had got fucked up and he was covered in nasty bruises. “I was thinking the same thing, now Katsuki!”

Deku hadn’t realized they been matching him step for step and unknowingly leading him right into their trap.

When deku had turned his head to see how best to avoid the explosion he knew was coming he wasn’t expecting to see todoroki also running at him as well, and flinched when he realized that the both of them had erupted a wall of fire surrounding all three of them and he knew he wasn’t getting out easily. He tried to reason with them, despair threatening to make him blackout, even if he could get out, the fire would lick away his armor like nothing, and if the fire didn’t take em out the lack of oxygen will.

“You both know this won’t end well so don’t be stupid” deku growled, his vision was getting hazy around the the edges.

“We told you before we aren’t going without you, and if all three of us gotta go down than so be it” todoroki rasped out he had fallen to his knees by this point.  

“Yeah stupid fucking deku, you couldn’t predict this one could ya?” Kacchan’s smug voice rung out he was still standing but the fire was soon going to have him down as well.

Midoriya could hear the screams and shouts from both sides trying to bust them out.

“We love you midoriya, and all we want is for you to come home to us” todoroki had crawled to him and was holding his hand out to him.

And deku was bewildered, after everything he put them through here they were still trying, willing to go down with him instead of moving on, never once quitting on him like others before them. 

“I'm so fucked up, how could you still want me?” deku choked out his tears wasn’t helping with him not being able to breathe.

“Yeah we’re fucking damaged, but we couldnt do this without you izuku” bakugou was leaning against shoto his hand laced with his and his eyes were dangerously low.

“We aren’t going anyway, if we are who you choose” todoroki had grabbed deku’s hand. His eyes pleaded with him to make the right choice.

Deku felt himself hit the floor, and his hand give one last squeeze before he gave one last smile,

“You both have always been my first choice” their hazy outline was the last thing he saw before the darkness took over.