your back and im never letting you go

Izuku felt himself fading in and out of consciousness, sometimes in his few moments of clarity he’ll recall hearing the sound of sobbing and others a strange muttering sound as if somebody was straining to get the words out. Though he was never able to understand who they were or what they were saying.

When he finally managed to fight his way to consciousness he woke up to the sound of a monitor steady beating in his head. It wasn’t until he tried to move his hands did he realize that one hand was handcuffed to the bed and the other one was being cradled under a head of spiky blond hair.  It didn’t make for a very comfortable sleeping position but it was better than waking up in a jail cell. 
“Ka-kacchan?” It came out low and he cleared his throat and tried again a little louder. It felt like he was forcing the words through sandpaper, his throat felt so dry. 
Katsuki jolted once he registered it was izuku that was calling him, his breath hitched and he wanted to do so many things when he saw those wide green eyes staring back at him. He wanted to curse and shake him, wanted to kiss and hug the living shit out of the Nerd,  because God it been a hard journey getting deku back and with a sigh he knew it was about to get even more complicated and hard but they would be okay. they had to be. 

So Katsuki settled on gently reaching up and tilting deku head down and kissing his forehead. 
“ So I see your dumbass finally decided to join the living again.” 
Katsuki didn’t even flinch when he felt tears hit his chest and when he heard deku start to sob he didn’t even pause in giving deku all the love and comfort he had. 
“I’m so sorry I’m so sorry I put you through hell, and where is shochan?? I need you both to know I’m sorry I love you both I’m sorry, I’m sorry I messed up, I Messed up,” 
Deku sobbed into his Kacchan shirt, he needed them to know he appreciated the effort they made and wanted to make it up to them he didn’t care how. 

“ Hey! Quit all that fucking blubbering nobody is mad at you okay? Shouto,” here Katsuki tensed before giving a sigh “ Shouto is resting up right now he came by earlier and will be back soon.” The words was harsh but they were said in a soft voice.

Izuku blinked away tears. Maybe he should go back to sleep while he waited for Shouto he was just so tired but he didn’t want to close his eyes in case this was a dream. He looked up at katsuki and tilted his head to silently ask for some affection and with a small smile Katsuki leaned in and kissed him softly before getting up.  "I'm gonna go make a call. I'll be back in a sec." he got up and made his way to the door, he took one last look at Izuku before leaving. Izuku sighed. He looked at his hand cuffed arm again. What was going to happen to him? Were they gonna arrest him? He'd get kicked out of UA. Even if it's for a day.

He glanced at the bedside table. On it, cards from all his classmates and a vase filled with flowers sat. He picked up two dolls. One was shouto in his hero costume, the other was Katsuki. He hugged them tightly.

Tears spilled down his cheeks. " I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" he mumbled over and over again. He'd never become a hero without his boyfriends. Everything he trained for over the past two years would go to waste. It was suddenly hard to breath and his throat felt unbearably tight. He was only half aware of the quirk canceller around his neck. He heard the door open but paid it no mind.

" Izuku" Izuku looked up to see All might and Aizawa looking at him. Katsuki and Shouto were behind them. He looked back down at the dolls. He felt too ashamed to even look at them. " You've been unconscious for a week. Do you remember what happened?" aizawa asked.

" I remember fighting with kacchan and shochan before everything went black, then I woke up here." he mumbled, still not looking up from the toys in his lap. There was strange gurgling sounds coming from across the room. Curiosity overpowered his shame. as he lifted his head to stare. He was very surprised to find the noises coming from Shouto.