mall and nightmares

Midoriya smiled wistfully at the most important thing that he had left in his possession, a photo of him and his boys. He missed them something fierce, four weeks and two days were more than enough for him to ache for the other parts of his heart and he was determined to get back to them come hell or high water. Deku could barely make out the photo through his tears but he wiped them away and picked the photo off his nightstand to place in his jacket for tomorrow, he was going out and seeing them no matter what the league of villains said or did to him. they could turn the world against him, wire his brain against everything it's ever known but they couldn't stop him from loving them.

"I'll be there shortly, don't you guys worry." after placing it in a hidden part of his jacket midoriya climbed into his bed with a smirk on his face. After a nearly two weeks of preparations, he would finally be able to see his loved one's faces. He wondered if they will be just as ecstatic. He drifted off into slumber

Midoriya sat on his bed, all his carefully laid tactics and ideas spread out against gray sheets. once he was sure that the villains had let their guard down he asked simply for a book and pen in order to keep his thoughts in order, what they didn't know was as soon as he could he listed each of their quirks, the pros and con of it, and whatever else he thought could help ,they chose the wrong person to kidnap.

Midoriya needed a plan he couldn't just waltz out in public without any covering who knows what could happen with him now being listed as a missing person and to the heroes a potential villain.

He sat there brainstorming until he came up with the brilliant idea of sneaking around the mall, he knew that class 1-A spent hours in the mall together and deku often liked to drag his boyfriends there to see the latest all might gear releases, yeah that could work! Midoriya jumped off the bed, walking over towards his closet. Opening the doors he quickly grabbed an oversized hoodie and a pair of sweats. Once dressed midoriya threw on his iconic red boots he knew he was taking a big risk wearing them but he couldn't part with them, they reminded him of home.

Now the hard part he then made his way to the open bar, where shigaraki and kurogiri were organizing an attack on UA, they stopped and regarded him suspiciously when they saw his attire. "and where do you do think you're going "shigaraki questioned as midoriya walked to the door, he quickly schooled his face into a mask of indifference "Gonna go wander the mall for a while, The kids from school often hung out there and I need to get a reading on how their handling the sudden loss of one of their own." both of the villains eyed him for a couple of seconds before Kurogiri smirked and dismissed him. midoriya was gone before he could even finish waving him off.

Midoriya made sure to keep his hoodie low that way no one could see his face, his glowing green eye being the only visible thing amongst the black shadow cast from his hoodie. it was a quick train ride and a walk to the mall something he've done a hundred times but usually with a feisty blonde grumbling under his breath and a two toned redhead on either side of him.

Entering through the food court with his boyfriends on his mind midoriya roamed the mall. He felt like could finally breathe since this whole fiasco started. No villains to be on guard against, no conflicting thoughts circulating his brain and no reason to put a mask up, on this Saturday he was just a face in a crowd. the gentle buzz of the town folk around him making him feel fuzzy and warm. He thought about how easy it would be for him to run away right now, he could just run to the police or U.A, but he didn't. Why? He didn't really know, maybe he just didn't want anything to do with the hero world anymore, What did they do to help him when he was strapped to a table, sobbing for help? Nothing they did absolutely nothing. Or a little voice whispered in the back of his mindmaybe you are scared that they won't accept a tarnished version of the boy they used to know. He froze when that thought popped up gaining dirty looks around him for stopping in the middle of the crowd. what would they do when this was all over, how would his friends act? but most importantly would shoto and Kacchan still want him?