•Chapter 17•

Madi's POV

It's week eight. I turned 15 a few weeks ago. No one knows who I am still. Joey left and I miss her. Victoria left and ding dong the bitch is gone, I do NOT miss her. Nicole and Hayden got voted out and I miss their showmance. Devin is gone too and so is Brittany and Amber. And last, but not least, Pao pao.

Me and Christine are the only girls left in this house of guys.

I've gotten closer with Cody and I think he thinks I like him (I know confusing) and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. I don't. I just see him as a close friend.

"Madi", Cody says walking into the bathroom. I turn around still brushing and he smiles." There is a note for you in the diary room. The little thingy just went off."

"Thanks Cody", I say hugging him. I walk over to the diary room with a little skip in my step. I grab my letter and sit down." Let's do this", I say looking at the camera." Dear Madi", I start to read. I stop reading out loud and start crying. I start over and read it out loud.

Dear Madi,

I regret to inform you this way, but your father Chad Grier has been missing for a week now.

Please stay strong sweetheart. Do not get yourself evicted. Win the $500,000 so you can live happily until they are found. I promise that we are doing everything we can.

Nash and Hayes have been watching every night it's on and they cry when they see you.

We all miss you so much, but it is not time for you to come home. Win the $500,000 for your family.

-Kristin

I get up and walk out clutching the letter in my hands tightly. The tears are coming down my face in such a rapid fashion and I know my make-up is just dripping all over my face.

"Oh my gosh", Christine yells coming to hug me. I shove the letter in my pocket and she squeezes me tightly." What's wrong?" I shake my head and she squeezes me tighter.

"Madi", Cody yells. He pushes Christine away lightly and holds me to him. I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I need to talk to you", I whisper. He pushes me out a little and nods.

He picks me up bridal style," I'm going to take her to the bathroom." Christine nods wiping her eyes. Everyone else is outside in the backyard.

"Ok what did you need to tell me", Cody asks.

"It's a really long story", I say." I'm 15." He looks at me shocked." I'm here because I'm a Big Brother experiment. They wanted to see how adults would act around a kid they didn't think was a kid."

"Ok", he says nodding.

"Have you heard of those families that were kidnapped?"

"Yeah those two families that just vanished. Everyone is saying they are linked", Cody says.

"The family that vanished first is the family I grew up with", I say letting it sink in." The other family is the family that adopted me. I was up in an orphanage because everyone thought that the first family died in the house fire, but that was really a cover up. The other family that adopted me is my real family. The mom I grew up with is my surrogate mom. The mom that adopted me kept tags on me so when she could, she would bring me home. Then they went missing almost 7 months ago. My real parents are divorced and that was what the letter was about", I say pinching the bridge of my nose." My dad went missing now too", I sob out. He tries to pulls me onto his lap and I shake my head." Do you know who Nash and Hayes Grier are?" He nods." They are my brothers. Hayes is my twin", I cry. This time I let him pull me onto his and I cry into his shoulder.

Derrick walks in and I can see his heart melt." Do you need anything", he asks quietly. I shake my head and he nods and walks back out.

A few minutes later he comes back," I actually need to go to the bathroom", he says and I laugh sadly. Cody and him smile.

"Cody? I'm gonna go take a nap", I say. He doesn't let go and instead he stands up and walks me into to our room. He lays me down and then walks around and lays down on the other side. He sits down and I turn and look at him.

"So how much do you miss your brothers", he asks.

"More than anything", I say sadly. He sighs." but you're like my brother, so it's easier."

"I am", he says smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah my obnoxious, annoying, jerky older brother", I say. He acts hurt and I smile through the pain." Just kidding Co. I love you."

"Love you Mads", he says laying down and putting his hands behind his head. I close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Hayes' POV

It's killing me. Madi is away. Nash can't sleep. Dad is gone. John is gone. Sky is gone. Mom is gone. Will is gone. All I have is Nash and he can barely take care of himself.

There are FBI agents all over the house. They are all staying in the guest rooms. I sleep in Madi's bed and it still smells like her shampoo. Mostly because she has a perfume that smells like it that I spray all over it.

I'm binge watching old episodes of her season like I do before every show.

***************

It's time to watch the next episode. Nash is sitting next to me with a mug of coffee. I sigh and turn my attention towards the screen.

The first screen there is, is of Madi. She is in the bathroom brushing her hair. She is wearing my sweatshirt and I smile my throat already getting tight.

Cody comes walking in and she smiles at him in the mirror. He tells her that there was a note in the diary room and she skips there.

I know what is in that letter. I take a deep breath. She seems so excited and then I watch as she reads the first line. She starts bawling and I do too.

She reads it out loud and I cry harder. She sits in silence just crying and then gets up and walks out.

That girl Christine comes running to the rescue and Madi shoves the letter in the waist band of her sweats.

Cody comes in and I freeze when he pulls her into a hug. He doesn't know how old she is and the things he says are way way way to inappropriate.

Then she says what I've been waiting for. They walk into the bathroom and she tells him who she is. He looks shocked and then disappointed, but then he seems ok with it.

He takes her back into their room and she lays down. When she says that she misses us more than anything I smile. She calls him her honorary brother and I smile again.

And then she falls asleep.

Nash's POV

After Madi fell asleep, I did too. I feel bad, but I was exhausted. I can't sleep anymore.

The guys are coming over today and I already know what they are going to say.

I look like a mess.

I need to eat.

I need to sleep.

I need.

I need.

I need.

What I need is my family back and all under one roof. No one gets it. I say I'm ok with my parents divorce and I'm ok with John, but I just want everything back. I want Madi to be my sister and not ever leave me. I want everything to be perfect, but there is no way in hell that's going to happen.