•Chapter 49•

He turns and his smile fades." How did they get here?"

"We followed you", Hayes says." This is amazing."

"Do you want to see the rooms", she asks him.

Madi's POV

Hayes nods and I walk over towards the bedrooms. I open the door on the first one with the platform bed. He looks quickly and then we walk over to the second one.

This one has the same platform, but the difference is the that the comforter has purple flowers on it and a matching purple flower canvas hanging above the head of the bed. The walls are painted light purple and there is a paper lantern hanging beside the bed over the drawers.

I walk him quickly to the third room. The walls are lime green, but the cut out for the window seat is still white. There are two comforters on this one. A green/blue one with pom poms on it and a white one underneath it. There are random blue, green, and black pillows on it. (picture two on side).

The fourth guest room looks a little different than the rest of them because this one is going to be Sky's. It has a grey outline for a platform that circles the a mattress in the middle.

The comforter is black with tons of different colored peace signs. There are different shades of pink pillows resting against the short head board. The wall behind the bed has wallpaper that looks like a graffiti brick wall. (pic on side of room), The other walls are light blue.

I walk him to the last guest room is a simple all black and white look. The walls are all white and above the bed is a steers skull.

The comforter is like this birch wood print, black and white of course. Two of the pillows match, the third is a multicolor striped, vintage looking pillow. The wood floor was left unfinished and I painted it white before putting the finish on it. The bedside table looks like a piece of a tree stump and honestly I love this room.

The last room I lead him to is my room and when I open the door I gasp." Beck", I scream. He comes waltzing around the corner with the boys behind him with worried looks on their faces.

Hanging in the corner of my room is a hanging wooden egg chair. I have the biggest smile on my face.

"Did you do this", I ask excitedly. He nods and I reach out and hug him before launching myself into the chair and spinning around squealing.

"So what's with all the rooms", Hayes asks.

"My friends need rooms", I say matter of factly." They are going to live here with me."

"And so is Skylynn", Beck says looking at me.

"Yeah so is Sky", I repeat.

Nash and Hayes' faces light up." She is?"

"Yup she'll be here next week when her friends get here", Beck says.

"Why does he keep answering for you", Cam asks.

"Because she wouldn't tell you any of this stuff if I didn't", he answers. I laugh.

"Helloooooooo", a voice rings. I jolt.

"Beck", I yell." Why don't you ever tell me when you invite the team over?"

"I told you yesterday", he says walking out. I run after him and when I come around the corner, I jump onto his back.

"No you didn't", I yell." Hey guys", I sing.

"Sup shrimp", Sidney says messing up my hair.

"We brought vodka", Evengi annouces. I laugh and look at Beck who shrugs.