•Chapter 56•

"Hey. I heard what happened with you and....", Bella trails off.

I scoop another spoonful of cereal into my mouth and nod.

I'm wearing jeans with a black t-shirt and a long cardigan with tan enclosed moccasin wedges.

"Ok so school starts in 30 minutes should we leave and go to school now", she asks. I shake my head making an instant decision.

"I already took Skylynn to school", I tell her." I'm not going to school. I'm going to the beach."

"Madi", she says wearily. I look at her and raise my eyebrows. She smiles." BEACH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We're going to the beach", Colbie asks sliding around the corner. I nod smiling." Yessss, Mac, Sunny we're going to the beach", she screeches.

"BEACH! BEACH! BEACH!", Mac yells. I stand up pushing my chair in and walk to my room.

I open up my swimsuit drawer and pull out my black push up victoria secret swimsuit top and my black ruffly bottoms. The top have jewels embezeled around the top of it.

I slide it on and grab my DSW beach bag and start piling my crap into it. I slide my aviators with mirror lens onto my head, and put an extra pair in my bag, followed by a crochet top for a cover up. I stand up and grab an old thin white scarf and wrap it around my waist before walking back over to my bag and grab my sun block. Next thing into my bag is heat protectant. I grab a towel, my head phones, and my lip balm.

I pull my bag onto my shoulder and walk to my closet and grab my super cheap white flip flops. Walking back into the kitchen, I grab a cooler from the closet and pull it to the locked refrigerator in the kitchen. I put in the code and it pops open.

We have a lock on it because it's full of beer and also Skylynn can't get into it.

Opening the freezer I dump a ton of ice into the bottom and then load up the cooler with beer and wine coolers.

"We bringin out the stun gun or nah", Colbie asks.

"I just wanna mess with guys' heads all day. Maybe do some things I'll regret", I say.

"Yeah bad ass Madi is back", she yells.

"You in or nah", I say.

"I'm with Matt, but I'll make sure I'm sober enough to tell you all the crazy shit you did", she says crossing her heart.

"In for what", Sunny asks.

"In for messing with boys and doing stuff we'll regret", I say pouring more ice over the beer. I put a bunch of water on top and close the cooler.

It's a big ass cooler.

"Yeah I'm in", she says.

"What about Cody", Colbie asks.

"I broke up with him. He only wanted to get into my pants."

"Did he", I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Almost. And then he said finally and I slapped him and got up leaving his ass there", she says. I laugh.

"That sounds like you", Mac says walking in." I'm in too. Broke up with Eli last week. He was such a loser."

"And the last one to recruit would be Bella", Colbie says.

"Oh god I'm totally in."

"Yay. I'll get my camera", Colbie says.

"Can we go back to online school", Sunny days yawning." I am so not a morning person."