•Chapter 34•

I peel my eyes open and the light stings. I blink a few times and realize where I am. I sit up quickly and scream.

"Whattttt", Luke yells shooting up. Everyone else wakes up slowly and it dawns on Luke." Wheres the pillow?!?"

"I don't know", I scream." Why was your arm around me?"

"Why was your head on my chest", he shoots back.

"I don't know. I was sleeping", I say spastically.

"Quit yelling! What's going on", Noah say rubbing his temples.

"Madi was basically....", Luke starts.

"Uhhhhh no you had your arm around me", I interupt.

"Your head was on my shoulder", he yells.

"So basically the pillow fell off the bed and you guys cuddled all night", Andrew says in a girly voice.

I leap up and run at him and he starts yelling and jumps out of bed. I chase him around. He jumps over a bed and stops ad stares back at me. He fake shoots one way and then trips and I jump over the bed and get him in a choke hold.

"Say your sorry", I yell.

"Never", he gasps.

"Andrew say you're sorry", Colbie says boredly." She's not going to let go until you do."

I hold on tighter and wrap my legs around his torso and squeeze. His back is on my chest and I hold onto him like a baby koala.

Andrew stands at about 5'9" and he starts trying to stand up. I, in my state of holding on, am hovering above the ground by Andrew's neck practically and I unhook my legs and use then to boost myself up so my head is over his shoulder.

"Oh my god you little monkey", Andrew screams. Well the equivalent to a scream in his situation. He struggles around a little bit and then throws his arms down." Fine I'm sorry."

"That's all I wanted to hear", I say dropping into the bed behind me.

"Get off our bed", Nathan and Noah yell kicking me off the bed. I land on the ground with a thump and I just huff and walk into the bathroom with a handfull of stuff.

I walk into the bathroom and it looks like a war zone. All five of us girls are in the bathroom brushing our teeth, combing our hair, washing our face and everything else under the sun.

We all are still wearing our pajamas because we ran out of clothes yesterday. In our defense we were supposed to be gone yesterday, but thank the lord for the location of the hotel.

It is right next to a mall and we all plan to rip it apart. We all have emergency credit cards for pretty much this exact reason.

I walk out with my hair in a loose messy bun and grab my card and phone before sitting cross legged on my bed and wait patiently on my phone for the girls to get ready.

"Where are you guys going", Andrew asks all nosy like.

"To the mall", I say mimicking his voice.

"Ohhhhh I want to go to the mall", all the boys yells. I groan and flop backwards.

"Nooooo", I whine.

"Ready to go", Sunny says walking out of the bathroom. I look at her with a pained look in my eyes.

"Yup let's go", the boys say standing up quickly and walking towards the door.

"Since when are they coming", Colbie complains.

I roll my eyes and stand up. We all walk to the door and file out into the hallway. I get handed a key and I slip it into the waist band of my spandex next to my credit card.