•Chapter 3•

Hayes' POV

(next morning at around 12)

"Hayes can you get the door", Mom yells. I walk towards the front door, but Nash beats me there.

He opens the door and all of the Magcon boys come pouring in. I smile.

"Poo bear", Cameron says patting my hair," a little birdie told me about a new sister and I think all of us are more excited about meeting her than fans at our meet and greats are to meet us."

"She's sleeping and wait until my friends get here", I say to all of them. Jack G groans and the others give me 'really' looks. I shrug and the doorbell rings again." Its open."

"Sup Hayes", my friend, Jayden, says walking in followed by my friends Kyle, Ryan, and Michael.

"We want to meet your new sister", everyone yells. I look at Nash and he shakes his head.

"She's sleeping, let her sleep and we can go watch TV or something", he says. All of them collectively groan and walk into the living room. Everyone perches anywhere they can and then Mom walks in.

"Some many people", she says out of breath.

"So what are we doing today, Mom", Nash asks.

"Well Hamilton, your sister is at ballet, Will is working out at the gym, your Dad is at work, I'm cleaning the house, you and Hayes have friends over and Madeline is still sleeping", she says annoyed.

"Sorry", Nash mumbles and she walks out of the room.

"Lets go up to my room", I say and everyone jumps up. We run upstairs quickly and when we get there I hold my finger to my lips and slowly open the door.

Madi's long dark brown hair is strewn all over her pillow and her covers are pulled up to her forehead. She's laying on her side facing the wall. Her covers are bunched up everywhere and her right foot is dangling off the bed, while her left leg is pulled up to her chest. I quietly turn off her fan and walk over to her.

"Wait, so you share a room with her", Taylor asks. I nod and he scrunches up his nose." And your okay with that?"

"She isn't too bad. I mean she is only using one drawer right now and she got here yesterday afternoon, so she hasn't given me anything to hate."

They all shrug and I slowly pull back the covers on her head. Her eyes stay closed and her mouth is slightly open. She looks so comfortable and its so cute.

"Dude she's hot", Carter says and Nash glares at him.

"She's not dating any of you", Nash says.

"How are you already protective of her. You havent even known her a full day", Aaron exclaims.

"She's my baby sister and you guys, as much as I love you, you are not going to date my baby sister", he states. I smile and they all groan in agreement.

"Madi", I say poking her cheek. She shakes her head and I laugh. I poke her again and she swats my hand." Madi come on. Its after 12 can you just get up."

"Go away Hayes", she mumbles pulling the covers back up.

"Come on Madi", Nash says sitting down on her bed.

"Don't touch me Nash", she growls.

He holds his hands up and I look at him. He smiles and then jumps up and flops on top of her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", she screams. I look at her confused as to why she is screaming bloody murder and then I remember.

"Nash her ribs", I scream. He looks at me with panic in his eyes and shoots up.

"Shit Madi are you okay. I'm so sorry. Do you want some ice? Do you need to go to a doctor", he asks.

"No. Its fine, but owww", she wails. I panic and run downstairs screaching 'Mom'.

Nash's POV

"Nash her ribs", Hayes yells. I freak out and jump up.

"Shit Madi are you okay. Do you need ice? Do you need to go to a doctor", I yell out.

"No its fine, but owww", she yells rocking back and forth holding her ribs. Hayes sprints out of the room screaming for Mom and all the boys step back to the edge of the room with terror clear in their eyes.

"What the hell happened", Mom screams walking in. She sprints towards Madi who is laying on her back with her arms over her stomach trying to get her breathing stable. Hayes comes in with a huge icepack and lays it over Madi's ribs.

"We came up to our room and we decided to wake Madi up, so I poked her and when that didn't work I poked her again", Hayes starts saying.

"Cut to the reason she's looks like she's in pain", Mom screams.

"Long story short we forgot about the bruises on Madi's ribs and Nash flopped down on her stomach."

"Her what?!?!?!?!?!"

"She bruised her ribs and she won't tell us how", I say and looking at Madi

Mom is petting Madi's head and the tears start to fall.

"Why are you crying", Madi asks softly," I'm ok."

"I just don't like seeing my kids hurt", she says. Madi looks taken back at Mom's response.

"I've known you for less than a day."

"It doesn't matter", Mom says quickly. She stands up and walks towards the door wiping her eyes." I'm going to finish cleaning. When I'm done I'm gonna make lunch for everyone, ok?"

She walks out and I make eye contact with Madi. I shrug and she does too. She starts to get up and I try to help.

"No don't baby me", she says pushing herself up.

Madi's POV

"Hey Nash", I say once I sit up.

"Yeah", he says.

"I'm gonna go play with Skylyn", I say and he nods. I walk out with my head low.

"Hey Sky", I say plopping down next to her. She is playing with all of these horses.

"Hi Madi. Do you want to play horsies", she asks sweetly. I nod.

"I like having a sister", she says after a while. I look at her and smile nodding.

"I do too."

~AN~ awwwww. How cute are Madi and Sky. I honestly think Sky is adorable.

Everyone keep commenting and give me some ideas. Just like in my other book, I'm going to take character ideas. Private message me on wattpad with your character and I will try my best to bring you in😘.