9

Niall POV

Aw shit. She wants us to show the picture of her little boy, and it clearly shows the...

Parts....

*shudder*

I walked in, a tad scared to be there when Liam sees it. I'm sure Haz is as well.

"Finally! Where'd you two go-"

He noticed I was holding something in my hand.

"Um, Gabriella asked us to meet up with her and she wanted you to have this."

I handed it to him.

"A little boy..." He whispered.

"Yeah, I think she might have a name though she kept whispering something to herself."

3....2....1-

"YOU GUYS MET WITH GABRIELLA!?" Liam screamed. Louis and Zayn ran in.

Louis had a carrot.

Zayn had a potato.

A potato.

WHY THE HELL A POTATO?!

Oh kay then.

"Potato?" Harry asked. Zayn threw it at him and it hit his curls.

"PotatOW!"

Harry complained.

I chuckled.

"What happened?"

Louis was in a t-shirt and boxers, as well as Zayn.

they walked over and looked at the picture Liam was staring at.

"What's that?"

"It's a thing where they look at pregnant ladies bellies Louis."

"Shut up Zayn. Who's is it? A fans?"

Liam shook his head.

"It's Gabriella's."

3...2...1-

"WHATTT!?"

Zayn and Louis screamed at the same time.

"She's having a little boy? Since when? Is that why you two broke up?"

"Shut up Louis! We were arguing about it and I was telling her how we weren't ready and she made me choose between nobody and her and the baby."

He mumbled.

"You chose nobody didn't you?"

"Yeah...."

Louis grabbed a flip flop.

He hit Liam over the head with it.

"Stupid."

(Sorry I've been obsessed with Rudy Mancuso lately on vine, by the way Peyton, tell Karissa Nash Greirs ice challenge video was nothing compared to what happened here last week, a whole bucket loader of ice dumped on a guys head. Yeah. My dad was there.)

I stifled a laugh.

"Well man, I'm not gonna beat you up about hurting my sister. Only because I know that she's still happy for the baby's sake."

He nodded.

"I just want her back, and to help name the baby boy."

He mumbled.

"She already has a name picked out."

Harry said.

Liam looked at him.

"What was it?"

(Saying it here)

"Caspar something."

"Caspar...."

Liam memorized the name.

"Caspar? Why not name it like, Tom, or like Steven or anything like that? Why Caspar?"

He questioned.

"You don't like that name?"

Harry asked.

I looked over his shoulder.

He had Gabs listening to the conversation on face time.

She rolled her eyes.

"Not really..."

He had it facing Liam so she could see him but he couldn't see her.

"Why not? It's original, only a couple people in the world have that name. Like Caspar Lee."

"She could've named it Joe, like Joe Sugg-"

"Stop naming youtubers already! Harry show me Liam!"

Harry turned around his phone.

She was wearing a croptop right now showing her bump perfectly to the camera.

"Gabs?"

"The baby is being named that, it's final. As of today you have no custody or proof except DNA to prove Caspar is your son... Ya know after he's born. He's taking my last name."

"Don't be selfish! He's my kid too!"

"Your calling me selfish? Liam you chose nobody, instead of having a almost wife and child. You said you didn't want a baby. I know we weren't ready, two months ago. But the more I come to realize I'm bringing life to this planet the more I start to prepare! And trust me Liam, he will not know you are his father, unless you grow a pair and apologize! Otherwise, as that promise I made almost a year ago now, I will be gone from your life forever. You will never get to meet your child."

"I'll have to think. But first, your hair is awesome. Goodbye."

Liam left the room.

Gabs looked over to her side.

"NO PEYTON I DONT FUCKING WANT STEAK!"

She screamed.

"What the fuck? I DONT WANT A FUCKING TAMPON EITHER IM PREGNANT I DONT GET THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!"

I burst out laughing.

"I gotta go guys, Peyton is requesting I buy steak." We waved goodbye and she hung up.

"STEAK!" I laughed.

Gabriella POV

"Are you sureeee?"

"Peyton I don't want steak or tampons I thought Karissa was joking when she called you."