18

It's 10 AM, the boys are arriving home dead tired. Caspar is fast asleep in his Moses basket in the living room alone, leaving the lads curious.

Meanwhile all night Karissa has been throwing up, the girls by her side the whole time, they eventually pinned her hair back and now she has stopped, Niall walking in to see her.

~*~

"Hey baby, how ya feeling?" He asked, running his fingers along her back.

"Like shit."

He looked at us, as if to say get the fuck out or I'll stab you with a fork.

Peyton and I were talking about why she wanted to sell us steak and tampons so badly, and she would just complain that it was a joke, and if we went along with it she would've made us buy some steak and tampons from the store.

I laughed hard at this.

We walked into the family room and sat. Zayn was holding Caspar, and he was smiling and gurgling.

"I love your son." Zayn cooed.

"HES MINE!" I screamed.

Louis smiled.

"Ah, the video diaries days!"

I chuckled.

"Five years ago Lou, five years ago."

He tsk'ed.

"To hard to believe. It's already July, and look. You and Liam just had your two year anniversary! We've come so far in so little time." We all awed, when Niall came out, holding Karissa close to him, as he sat on the couch.

He whispered something into her ear, as she fell asleep into his arms nodding.

"Karissa wanted me to tell you guys, she's pregnant."

We all cheered and congratulated them quietly not waking her up.

"Well I'm bringing her to bed, she was dealing with morning sickness at midnight." He rolled his eyes and walked off with her.

Well I'm proud of her.

"Well anyways-"

We continued with conversation until I got up.

They all looked at me.

"What? Aren't you lads hungry?" They all started to chorus yeahs and things.

I walked into the kitchen, attempting to reach the bread. Like who the hell put this on the top shelf?!

A hand reached over my head and dragged it down.

I smiled recognizing the four arrows on the forearm.

"Hey baby." He kissed my cheek.

"Hungry Li?"

I asked. He nodded.

"Why don't we wake Cas and make cookies?"

I nodded. He could press down a cookie cutter right? I mean, he can already put a triangle through a triangle hole... Moments later the dough was ready and cas was in his High Chair.

I spread the dough in front of him and handed him a square cookie cutter.

He looked at the square before sticking his fingers through it. He's trying to finger out what to do with it.

He placed it in his mouth. Thank god it's child proof so it's not sharp.

He pulled it out and smashed it onto the dough making a square.

He watched as I pulled the dough out of the square.

Liam handed him a heart, and I put down more dough. He smashed it again smiling.

I grabbed the video camera, and began recording Caspar cutting out cookies.

He gurgled and Liam handed him a dog.

He picked the right side for it as I got closer, he lightly placed this one down and pressed on it. He pulled out the dog cookie and threw it at Liam.

I burst out laughing the second it hit Liam's nose.

I zoomed in on it and stopped recording.