11

You and Peyton better fucking be happy because you woke me up yelling at me to update you sons of bitches.

Well now I'm awake so I guess I'll write.

Remember we go to the same school and I was taught pressure points this summer.

Love you girls,

Haha.

Mary

~~

Gabriella POV

Yeah and Liam and I work fast. Karissa and Niall are currently eating each other's faces off when Harry and Peyton went somewhere. They were kissing when they left so I'm assuming a date or something.

I made Liam push me up so I could go to the bathroom.

Jesus, this stomach is so big I can't even stand up straight.

I'm usually sitting or laying down because it's so heavy.

Oh god if it gets any bigger in the next half month I'm gonna freak the fuck out. It's November 3rd and the baby is due November 15th.

(PLEASE JUST PRETEND HARRY NIALL GABRIELLA AND LIAM ARE STILL 21 NOT 22 PLEASE AND LOUIS IS 22 AND ZAYN IS 21)

If they don't pop out by the due date I'm going to get that labor shot thing and make it come out wether it's happy or naw.

~~~

How mad would you guys be if I just left it here?

~~~

Well it's the next day, and last night was fucking funny as hell.

Peyton and Harry walked in drunk off their asses rambling on about steak and tampons.

I'm pretty sure they even mentioned ducks at one point.

And barrels.

THE FUCKING BARRELS!

(For pewdiepie fans)

Well right now Liam and I are sitting in my bedroom just talking about the baby's name.

(I'm gonna say it the rest of the chapter so if you still don't want to know you can just skip it)

"So the name Caspar?"

"Yes Liam, Caspar."

"What made you think of Caspar?"

"I don't know, but I've always liked the names and wanted to name my first son that."

"It's a cute name-"

"You said you didn't like it."

"Let me finish." He poked my nose.

"I thought about it, and the more I thought the more I loved the name. Like you."

I awed and he wrapped his arms around me.

He pulled away and began to trace over my stomach.

It just so happened his hands ran over where the baby kicked.

"What was that?" He looked at me.

"The baby kicked you."

He smiled and moved his hands back to where he was kicking.

"Does Caspar kick a lot?"

"Yeah, I have a feeling he's gonna like football*"

(Soccer is called football in the UK)

Liam chuckled.

DONT WORRY!

Peyton and Karissa I will update again you woke me up bitches I will find your hotel I swear to god.

I'm writing the next chapter as you read this so it'll be posted soon.

xx Mary