21

"Sorry love but I don't really care." I sang along with the radio. Everybody had their own things to do so I was stuck home alone with Caspar, as I played the Midnight Memories CD.

The boys were recording today, and El, Perrie, Karissa, and Peyton all were out doing some things.

The date is July first, 2015.

Caspar is still seven months old and is currently watching spongebob on the Telly.

"Oh babies, they don't have to worry about Jack shit."

I chuckled, ruffling the small amount of hair he has.

He smiled at my touch and continued watching, but he understood nothing about it.

He gurgled a laugh when he got hit on the head with a hammer. That is definite my kid.

I went back to washing the dishes.

Stupid lads.

I began washing a plate when Caspar started to cry. I turned around and almost wished I hadn't. That smell overpowered me so hard.

I scrunched up my nose and brought Cas to his changing table.

I changed him into a pull up and let him continue watching that annoying sponge. There is a small Telly in the kitchen to watch whilst your eating.

I almost cut my finger on a fork that was shoved between a plate and a bowl.

I sighed and placed it into the dishwasher.

I handed Caspar a bottle and finished the dishes.

It's already noon, so I should make lunch, or bake cookies or something.

I got out Betty Crocker cake mix. OO LEMON!

(I made a lemon cake from that mix, best lemon cake ever)

I made the cake, and it was only one. So I began to clean up.

I sighed, and placed Caspar in his walker. Might as well clean the living room.

I started to gather the magazines.

Caspar of course spit up.

I turned to him.

"You don't make this easy Cas."

He smiled and gurgled. I took a cloth and wiped down his face.

I continued cleaning the house and he watched spongebob for the rest of the day.

It was about five when I decided to make dinner, the lads would be home around six. As for the girls they jus texted me they were on their way.

I took out Venicen, and started to pat it into a burger.

(Venicen is deer meat, better than cow meat so no hate comments.)

I made a bunch of burgers and set the table just as the girls walk in.

They all automatically helped me.

"So how was your day girls?" I asked.

"Good, We went to Starbucks and all." I nodded, still wondering where they went.

"Hey, where did you girls go anyway?"

"Nowhere!" El automatically responded.

"Oh yeah! I had my doctors appointment today, I'm so excited to tell Harry!" Peyton gushed.

"Me too!" Karissa smiled at her.

"Excited to tell me what?" She jumped as Harry wrapped his arms around her waist.